Oder completion and on time delivery percentage is not growing!

timir69

Hello good people!

Last week for one order canceled that’s why I got down percentage for oder completion and on time delivery. But while I completed 4 order individually still the percentage is not growing up its just 2% up?? What is happening to fiverr.

Please help with this issue.

Thank you 😇

Hello good people!

Last week for one order canceled that’s why I got down percentage for oder completion and on time delivery. But while I completed 4 order individually still the percentage is not growing up its just 2% up?? What is happening to fiverr.

Thank you 😇

Did you contact CS? well you can try to clean your browser´s cache and close and open it again. I think the rule of three it is applied for this part in Fiverr logarithm try do the math

Martin

Did you contact CS? well you can try to clean your browser´s cache and close and open it again. I think the rule of three it is applied for this part in Fiverr logarithm try do the math

Martin

NO i didn’t contact yet but I will . yeah I think its fiverr algorithm

Thanks martin. 🙂

Hello good people!

Thank you 😇

still the percentage is not growing up its just 2% up??

Going up 2%, isn’t this growing?

Cancellations seem to count against us more than completing orders count for us. I cancelled an order because of the buyer’s mistake and I went from 95% to 91%. But then I completed one and it only went up to 92%.

I don’t think that’s necessarily terrible, although it does make it harder to reach a higher order completion rate.

Cancellations seem to count against us more than completing orders count for us. I cancelled an order because of the buyer’s mistake and I went from 95% to 91%. But then I completed one and it only went up to 92%.

I don’t think that’s necessarily terrible, although it does make it harder to reach a higher order completion rate.

But then I completed one and it only went up to 92%.

I do not know the cause why CS do not give or clarify us which the math to get this percentage

But then I completed one and it only went up to 92%.

I do not know the cause why CS do not give or clarify us which the math to get this percentage

I think that someone suggested that in another thread today. It does seem like a great suggestion for them to be more transparent with us, especially when it comes to numbers that will affect our wellbeing on the platform.

I think that someone suggested that in another thread today. It does seem like a great suggestion for them to be more transparent with us, especially when it comes to numbers that will affect our wellbeing on the platform.

it comes to numbers that will affect

Can you tag me in that conversation? to read the post please

also suddenly its getting down without doing nothing !!! last night it was 95% at morning its 94%.

does this make any sense to any of you!!

Since it tracks your completion/delivery rates over the past 60 days, that actually does make sense.

With every day that passes, a new day is included and a new day is excluded from the calculations, therefore resulting in changes according to how many orders you completed/cancelled within the refreshed time period.

Since it tracks your completion/delivery rates over the past 60 days, that actually does make sense.

With every day that passes, a new day is included and a new day is excluded from the calculations, therefore resulting in changes according to how many orders you completed/cancelled within the refreshed time period.

I see ! I wasn’t read any article about this issue.

Archived