Fiverr Forum

Oder completion and on time delivery percentage is not growing!

Hello good people!

Last week for one order canceled that’s why I got down percentage for oder completion and on time delivery. But while I completed 4 order individually still the percentage is not growing up its just 2% up?? What is happening to fiverr.

Please help with this issue.

Thank you :innocent:

2 Likes

Did you contact CS? well you can try to clean your browser´s cache and close and open it again. I think the rule of three it is applied for this part in Fiverr logarithm try do the math

Martin

1 Like

NO i didn’t contact yet but I will . yeah I think its fiverr algorithm

Thanks martin. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yup is also happen to me.

Going up 2%, isn’t this growing?

Cancellations seem to count against us more than completing orders count for us. I cancelled an order because of the buyer’s mistake and I went from 95% to 91%. But then I completed one and it only went up to 92%.

I don’t think that’s necessarily terrible, although it does make it harder to reach a higher order completion rate.

3 Likes

I do not know the cause why CS do not give or clarify us which the math to get this percentage

1 Like

I think that someone suggested that in another thread today. It does seem like a great suggestion for them to be more transparent with us, especially when it comes to numbers that will affect our wellbeing on the platform.

1 Like

Can you tag me in that conversation? to read the post please

I can’t find it anymore. It might be in the “All Gigs denied” thread, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

:slight_smile: thanks any way I am going to try to locate it

but there is much more completed order what I did! it should grow more!

also suddenly its getting down without doing nothing !!! last night it was 95% at morning its 94%.
does this make any sense to any of you!!

Since it tracks your completion/delivery rates over the past 60 days, that actually does make sense.

With every day that passes, a new day is included and a new day is excluded from the calculations, therefore resulting in changes according to how many orders you completed/cancelled within the refreshed time period.

2 Likes

I see ! I wasn’t read any article about this issue.

It says so right there on the analytics page. All the stats that are counted end with the qualification “…over the last 60 days.”

2 Likes

okay cool :slight_smile:

thank you for your kind information

Same thing has happened to me few weeks ago and i also asked CS. Its no bug. Thats the correct rate shown. it took me also around 23 orders completed to get back 4% back. So keep doing what you do and yes,its an uphill struggle.

1 Like