Offer sent,but not getting order.suggest to me how I will get an order

anandvik

Hello, My self Vikash. Still, I am waiting for my First order on Fiver. I always tried to understand the client’s requirements and give a response properly. But unfortunately, still, I didn’t get an order, Please suggest to me how I will get an order.
Thanks.
Vikash.

I looked at your seller profile. It looks like your value proposition is to help your clients save time. Perhaps use some wording to emphasize that. In addition, maybe you should add listings for more advanced graphic design services? There are apps that can already remove backgrounds. For example, can you create digital ads for small businesses that needs help creating an online presence? Or can you help with social media posts for businesses that don’t have time to manage?

I looked at your seller profile. It looks like your value proposition is to help your clients save time. Perhaps use some wording to emphasize that. In addition, maybe you should add listings for more advanced graphic design services? There are apps that can already remove backgrounds. For example, can you create digital ads for small businesses that needs help creating an online presence? Or can you help with social media posts for businesses that don’t have time to manage?

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.But i always try to convince the client by a simple way.

Archived