Offer sent,but not getting order

anandvik

Sending offer is not the only way to get order. It depends on gig quality & 1st image. If your gigs 1st image looking good & attractive then buyer will get the trust that your gig is offering right service and the gig will be obviously sold. But, don’t frustrated. Send offering each day & sudden you will get order. Thanks.

Sending offer is not the only way to get order. It depends on gig quality & 1st image. If your gigs 1st image looking good & attractive then buyer will get the trust that your gig is offering right service and the gig will be obviously sold. But, don’t frustrated. Send offering each day & sudden you will get order. Thanks.

Huge thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks.

Hi @anandvik,
You need to focus and change the way you send offer.
Write an effective and attractive offer. First understand what buyer needs.
Write buyer’s request (what he/she needs) and then tell him what you can do for him.

And as well the gig image is also important. Use color psychology in the gig image as advised here:

“Color is a power which directly influences the soul.” ― Wassily Kandinsky Do you know why every water bottle is blue? Why every traffic “Stop” sign is red? It’s because different colors make people feel different emotions. Water bottle is blue, because it looks more trustworthy. Would you drink from a water bottle that it’s color is black? I would not even think about buying one. Every traffic “STOP” sign is red, so it will focus driver attention and make him more alert. I learned that when…

Hi @anandvik,

You need to focus and change the way you send offer.

Write an effective and attractive offer. First understand what buyer needs.

Write buyer’s request (what he/she needs) and then tell him what you can do for him.

And as well the gig image is also important. Use color psychology in the gig image as advised here:

“Color is a power which directly influences the soul.” ― Wassily Kandinsky Do you know why every water bottle is blue? Why every traffic “Stop” sign is red? It’s because different colors make people feel different emotions. Water bottle is blue, because it looks more trustworthy. Would you drink from a water bottle that it’s color is black? I would not even think about buying one. Every traffic “STOP” sign is red, so it will focus driver attention and make him more alert. I learned that when…

Very informative… Thanks for sharing. 😍

Hi,

Fiverr is a great platform. They know about the policy.

Just remember one thing you need to be best or best.

keep it up and search google about the right quotes for offer sending.

have a good time 😍

Huge thanks for sharing your experience.

Have a good day.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I followed your instruction and was doing same but still i am not getting order. 😦

Thanks.

Vikash.

• 5 months later...

Archived