Fiverr Forum

[offer] Will Type 4 Food

(Because what is a lifetime of academic overachieving good for when you can barely afford rent?)

Do you need a translation? Transcription? Blog article or another kind of text? I’m fluent in Spanish, English and French, and have been putting that Modern Languages degree to good use for some time now – I’ve ghostwritten a few eBooks, papers, and more blog posts than I can count over the past couple years. I can also translate and/or proofread general, legal or technical documents in the following language pairs: eng>spa>eng, fr>eng, and fr>spa. Prices vary accordingly but they’re very affordable nonetheless – I can assure you it’s the best price/quality ratio you’ll find: 1st world quality, 3rd world rates! If you’d like to see some of my previous work or get some references let me know and I’ll send them to you.

Here’s my Fiverr profile, btw: https://www.fiverr.com/gamundarain

P.S. Mom, dad, if you somehow come across this, there’s something I have to tell you – I didn’t manage to get that nice UN internship you have always dreamed of… Maybe I’ll have better luck next year (or not). Love you guys!

This post is funny but too real (I’m a comparative literature major). If only I can find post-graduate success (aka successful freelancing) like you have :joy:

This is one of the better ways to advertise your gig! Definitely made me click. :joy:
Hope you find fiverr success!

Haha thank you, although I’ve only gotten a very modest amount of clients over the last year but then again I hadn’t needed it as much (not even Starbucks is hiring around here)… Btw your major is something I’ve always been interested in, do you happen to have an academia account? :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad to hear about your success! No matter how modest, at least you’re making a living :stuck_out_tongue:
If by academia account you mean an account connected to my school’s network then yeah, I’ve got one. The complit major is pretty small at my school though, as it probably is in most places.