Fiverr Forum

Offering my mad voiceover skills ^_^

You know it’s a weird being a Level Two Seller whom had a following back in the day. And then life happened. Now I’m trying to come back on the scene but with a whole new focus. It’s like I’m beginning all over again.

I’m offering my voiceover services to anyone who needs/wants them. I am an impersonator as well as voiceover artist for audio books, radio etc. I did a few projects for children’s audio books in the past and I had a great deal of fun. I’m now going into this full time, and I can’t wait to share my experiences and my voice with the world.
https://www.fiverr.com/gnbkeller/record-a-voiceover-for-25-words-of-script

Now the hardest part in any Fiverr gig. The dreaded wait game…dun dun DUUUUN! O.o

In all seriousness it’s tough to be quote “starting out” on Fiverr. You put so much work into the gigs, organizing them, thinking things ahead. You even put forth some of your hard earned cash towards advertising. But still you need to be discovered on Fiverr, and have that person purchase your gig. If only there were a magic wand that could make your gig pop out to right people whenever you want. Swish and Flick…Poof! O.o…lots of customers whom need your services. Yay! :slight_smile:

But in reality all we can do is wait and pray for some brave soul to come board and say “eh what the heck, I’ll try 'em”.

I’m sure I’m not the only one in this position. Perhaps some of you have changed what you sell on Fiverr three, four, five times. How do you do it? Is there something I’m missing?

Well I thank you for reading my long winded post. Hopefully you are currently riding high on your current success.

Best Wishes,

gnbkeller