Offering source file on my gig

gabrielmontino

The After Effects source file would be the project file (.aep).
Though you’d select the “Dependencies->Collect Files” option if you needed to share everything required for a project (eg. the project file + multiple footage/image items) which would create a project file + folder that could be shared (assuming you have the rights to distribute everything) eg. it could be put into a zip file and the zip file could be shared.

So in your gig for creating the wallpaper/background in AE, if you wanted to give the source to that you’d need to distribute everything (the .aep+the folder with everything used in it) and make sure you have the rights for everything.

That’s just assuming the work was just done in AE. If you did the work in other software too and the source files from those weren’t in the folder you were sharing, you’d also need to distribute them too if sharing the source file(s) I think.

Though you don’t have to distribute the source if you don’t want to. You could put a message in the gig description that the source file(s) aren’t included if you wanted.

Hi there @gabrielmontino Welcome to Fiverr and the Forum. Glad you’ve joined the family. 😃

I’m not really sure what you mean with your question '‘What’s after affects source file’"… well if you are an expert in this niche as you said you are? Then you should know what this is??? :thinking:

Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

tenor

actually, i’m not professional at the program, and I wasn’t sure what was the Source file from After Effects. And thanks for the welcomes! 😃

Archived