Fiverr Community Forum

Offering Unlimited Revisions are good thing or not?

“I offer unlimited revisions and just charge $5 for my Gig and have a client who has hired me and I keep doing revisions for him because I know that I’ll get a 5-Star review and more jobs from him because I keep providing revisions day after day for just $5.”

Said no one ever on this Forum.

2 Likes

I think its not good. just think for a 5 $ order you offering unlimited revision .
try to give as per as need .
Thank You !

1 Like

I felt that unlimited revision is not get benefits a seller. It is help to buyers to get extra advantage.

1 Like

Well, then, here is your chance to stand out from your competition by NOT offering unlimited revisions which make you a slave to any and all sadists out there who just want to work you to death for a mere $5 Gig. Offer a limited number if you think you need to - 1 to 3 at most - and if someone needs more, then you can send them a Custom Offer or they need to re order that $5 Gig again.

Offering unlimited tends to attract people who probably have no idea what they want, so, they will just keep sending back your work for something different. Believe me, you think this will make you attractive to buyers, but, it is to the wrong buyers who are here to use and abuse.

GG

2 Likes

yes. it is great piece of advise thank you so much

1 Like