Official Thread • Our Cars / Motorbikes / Bicycles / Shoes / & Transport

neromare

Freelancing is dynamic business. Most of us have to run a ton of errands. I saw a thread about our desk space so I thought why not make one about our methods of transportation. Thread is only for our cars.

I’ll start with my baby:

_DSC0057.thumb.JPG.16ba04ef8a14951353e32947a012eabf.JPG

_DSC0047.thumb.JPG.f5654a25b28b186b390047cb93905f33.JPG
  • Like 20

My Great Wall Hover for long trips and for bumpy roads (we have a lot of ‘bombarded’ roads here):

cars-great-wall-hover-2010-221966.thumb.jpg.c2076a7d48ec42bd7d8409c5f4e51c06.jpg

Road sample:

gethumb.details.php?id=286426&w=800&h=600

And my Mitsubishi Colt for heavy in-the-city use: ❤️

9a48fb5e-3083-461f-80fb-7f89d8123b39_mitsubishi-colt-cz.jpg.a1a86f562bfe37877b75bcbdc9ac3b1d.jpg

P.S. for the record, these were not acquired using Fiverr money (off the record: I wish I was rich, but it took me a lot of years to purchase these two)

• Like 14

Nice rides. :ok_hand:t4:

But this gal gets around in style. 👑 and carriage – it gets me to my destinations safely. 😃

04f90822a76c5ca6ff33488e81ed0dd3d63aaff1.jpg

@woofy31 Did you land on the 🌑

The street looks like a bunch of craters. 😲

You ain’t seen nothing yet 😃 It’s just how our roads look like 🙂

You need to have a strong and high ground car for this country - no low ground cars allowed 😃

20130715_194359.thumb.jpg.bdd13c4517581858eb432b9237b31e13.jpg
  • Like 14
  • Haha 1

Subarus are durable.

Wait is that Mrs. Maplesden waving? 😃

@neromare What year? If you don’t mind me asking. Good taste, spotless clean, too. ❤️ beamers. I bet you get a bunch of dates rollin’ around in those wheels. 🤭

Wait is that Mrs. Maplesden waving?

Yes, it is one of very few pictures she allows me to take. She claims the camera will swallow her soul. I took advantage of her joy at getting a new vehicle…

• Like 10

Subarus are durable.

Wait is that Mrs. Maplesden waving? 😃

@neromare What year? If you don’t mind me asking. Good taste, spotless clean, too. ❤️ beamers. I bet you get a bunch of dates rollin’ around in those wheels. 🤭

@nikavoice

It’s 2006 BMW 5-series E60 535D Bi-Turbo Diesel, 272 horsepower with a few small mods. I nearly killed an M3 E92 a few days ago.

I don’t post it on social media. I don’t want to attract the wrong kinds, if you know what I mean. But yeah, they tend to stick around.

• Like 9

The street looks like a bunch of craters. 😲

You need to have a strong and high ground car for this country - no low ground cars allowed 😃

I didn’t think any road could look worse than our road - How wrong I was…

• Like 11

Wait is that Mrs. Maplesden waving?

Yes, it is one of very few pictures she allows me to take. She claims the camera will swallow her soul. I took advantage of her joy at getting a new vehicle…

Yikes! 😬

The pine trees are nice tho. 🌲

Technically, you don’t gotta buy a 🎄

I remember years ago when Mitsubishi came out with the Eclipse, I fell in love… It turns out they were crappy cars. 😩

mitsubishi-eclipse.jpg.40ce71e81426220a402ddb748e61d9f1.jpg

LOLz 😂

I don’t post it on social media. I don’t want to attract the wrong kinds, if you know what I mean. But yeah, they tend to stick around.

Wow, 2006 😯 you could’ve fooled me. Very impressed! You definitely know how to keep a car. :ok_hand:t4: I’ve seen dudes with nice arse rides, but the inside looked and smelled like a trashcan. 😷 Can’t impress a gal like that! 😄 As for sharing on Social Media, yeah I totally understand. Stalkers, jealous & envious people are always lurking about.

• Like 12

Yikes! 😬

The pine trees are nice tho. 🌲

Technically, you don’t gotta buy a 🎄

I remember years ago when Mitsubishi came out with the Eclipse, I fell in love… It turns out they were crappy cars. 😩

LOLz 😂

Wow, 2006 😯 you could’ve fooled me. Very impressed! You definitely know how to keep a car. :ok_hand:t4: I’ve seen dudes with nice arse rides, but the inside looked and smelled like a trashcan. 😷 Can’t impress a gal like that! 😄 As for sharing on Social Media, yeah I totally understand. Stalkers, jealous & envious people are always lurking about.

You can say a lot about someone just by looking at his car, at his bed, or how he dresses. It’s a universal rule. Thanks. BTW, I remember when the Fast and Furious (the first part) came out, I was crazy about Paul Walker’s Eclipse. But their ride quality and overall all Japanese sport cars’ ride quality is AWFUL. I like it when it’s soft lol. I’ve always driven big limos like the Audi A8, the E-class, etc. And they can be fast, yeah. High-end German machinery have insane engines.

• Like 9

You can say a lot about someone just by looking at his car, at his bed, or how he dresses. It’s a universal rule. Thanks. BTW, I remember when the Fast and Furious (the first part) came out, I was crazy about Paul Walker’s Eclipse. But their ride quality and overall all Japanese sport cars’ ride quality is AWFUL. I like it when it’s soft lol. I’ve always driven big limos like the Audi A8, the E-class, etc. And they can be fast, yeah. High-end German machinery have insane engines.

You can say a lot about someone just by looking at his car, at his bed, or how he dresses.

• Car - Subaru Forester = Sensible, safe, with a pipedream of someday being rugged…
  • Bed - Memory foam, untidy = “I might be sleeping well, but they’re still coming to get me!”
  • Dress - Jeans and polo shirts = I work from home, why do more?
  • Like 9

Looks fast. Sehr gut.

Looks fast

Nah, its kinda like having a BMW body with a Lada engine.

Nice, but let me show you one better

Some of us prefer to hide our Hobit feet, I know from other posts that you go by the “if you have it, flaunt it” mantra.

I’d foot the bill to buy you a pair of Jordans. 😂

On a shorty like me, those will look like knee-high boots!

• Like 12

Looks fast

Nah, its kinda like having a BMW body with a Lada engine.

Nice, but let me show you one better

Some of us prefer to hide our Hobit feet, I know from other posts that you go by the “if you have it, flaunt it” mantra.

I’d foot the bill to buy you a pair of Jordans. 😂

Oh, please! You act like you’re a baby cub, teacup or something. 😁

I’ve been 👁️ing these beauties.

60517d1c1ffc53e5ddbf2f97f8f473a3.jpg.f05a70e27d500bdca92ddb93f769106b.jpg

5m2p4d-i.jpg.e5739d491eadb1cf3273f5d406c414c7.jpg

You like?

• Like 9