Fiverr Community Forum

Official Thread • Our Cars / Motorbikes / Bicycles / Shoes / & Transport

Freelancing is dynamic business. Most of us have to run a ton of errands. I saw a thread about our desk space so I thought why not make one about our methods of transportation. Thread is only for our cars.

I’ll start with my baby:

15 Likes

Nice car but your garden needs work.

14 Likes

I am a liberal, living in Asheville, so owning a Subaru is mandatory…

10 Likes

I don’t have any personal photos handy, but I’ll add one vote for the Forester :wink:

4 Likes

If we’re talking about transportation… :smiley:
SX425

18 Likes

My Megane! :blue_heart:
megane%201

15 Likes

My Great Wall Hover for long trips and for bumpy roads (we have a lot of ‘bombarded’ roads here):

Road sample:

And my Mitsubishi Colt for heavy in-the-city use: :heart:

P.S. for the record, these were not acquired using Fiverr money (off the record: I wish I was rich, but it took me a lot of years to purchase these two)

8 Likes

Nice rides. :ok_hand:t4:

But this gal gets around in style. :crown: Horse :horse: and carriage – it gets me to my destinations safely. :smiley:

@woofy31 Did you land on the :new_moon:? The street looks like a bunch of craters. :astonished:

8 Likes

Lol, not my garden. It’s near the woods. I live down the road though. Thanks BTW.

1 Like

Subarus are durable.

Wait is that Mrs. Maplesden waving? :smiley:

@neromare What year? If you don’t mind me asking. Good taste, spotless clean, too. :heart: beamers. I bet you get a bunch of dates rollin’ around in those wheels. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

You ain’t seen nothing yet :smiley: It’s just how our roads look like :slight_smile:
You need to have a strong and high ground car for this country - no low ground cars allowed :smiley:

8 Likes

I would almost think you’re from Slovenia. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, it is one of very few pictures she allows me to take. She claims the camera will swallow her soul. I took advantage of her joy at getting a new vehicle…

5 Likes

@nikavoice

It’s 2006 BMW 5-series E60 535D Bi-Turbo Diesel, 272 horsepower with a few small mods. I nearly killed an M3 E92 a few days ago.

I don’t post it on social media. I don’t want to attract the wrong kinds, if you know what I mean. But yeah, they tend to stick around.

2 Likes

I didn’t think any road could look worse than our road - How wrong I was…

4 Likes

Yikes! :grimacing:

The pine trees are nice tho. :evergreen_tree:

Technically, you don’t gotta buy a :christmas_tree: you can cut it down yourself; like a lumberjack. :muscle: :sweat_smile:

I remember years ago when Mitsubishi came out with the Eclipse, I fell in love… It turns out they were crappy cars. :weary:

LOLz :joy: She has a lovely smile, ahem so you must be doing something right. :wink:

Wow, 2006 :hushed: you could’ve fooled me. Very impressed! You definitely know how to keep a car. :ok_hand:t4: I’ve seen dudes with nice arse rides, but the inside looked and smelled like a trashcan. :mask: Can’t impress a gal like that! :smile: As for sharing on Social Media, yeah I totally understand. Stalkers, jealous & envious people are always lurking about.

5 Likes

You can say a lot about someone just by looking at his car, at his bed, or how he dresses. It’s a universal rule. Thanks. BTW, I remember when the Fast and Furious (the first part) came out, I was crazy about Paul Walker’s Eclipse. But their ride quality and overall all Japanese sport cars’ ride quality is AWFUL. I like it when it’s soft lol. I’ve always driven big limos like the Audi A8, the E-class, etc. And they can be fast, yeah. High-end German machinery have insane engines.

2 Likes

This is what gets me around at the moment.

17 Likes
  • Car - Subaru Forester = Sensible, safe, with a pipedream of someday being rugged…
  • Bed - Memory foam, untidy = “I might be sleeping well, but they’re still coming to get me!”
  • Dress - Jeans and polo shirts = I work from home, why do more?
3 Likes

Looks fast. Sehr gut.