"Oh dear! Delivering a Gig late" banner appeared with no apparent reason

samus_x

I have never delivered an order late.

Today, all of a sudden, an ominous yellow banner with an exclamation mark appears on my orders page, stating:

“Oh Dear! Delivering a Gig late can result in 10% lower buyer activity.”

How is that possible?
And, most important of all…should I be worried?

P.S.
My “in progress” orders are all at least 3 days away from delivery date.
Nothing wrong/suspicious/odd happened to me, my orders or my customers lately.

screencapture-fiverr-users-samus-x-manage-orders-2021-01-11-14_41_36.thumb.png.0f281d29dd80d3394cbcea3f72c5012d.png
screencapture-fiverr-users-samus-x-manage-orders-2021-01-11-14_41_362585×457 35.3 KB

Hi, welcome to forum.

It is recommended to use search feature first, then start new topic if under 6 months there is no topic relevant to your question or need.

Yep. I have the same message. I’m never to late haha so I guess this must be a bug? Problem is that this effects my GIG performance smirk

Oops I remember trying to find it but I had not managed to so I created my thread. Must have looked for the wrong search terms 😅

Oops I remember trying to find it but I had not managed to so I created my thread. Must have looked for the wrong search terms 😅

Usually count if something is wrong on Fiverr main site by the time you open forum 30 people already have topic about it.

I still remember GIG NA time, those were the days…

Hi, welcome to forum.

It is recommended to use search feature first, then start new topic if under 6 months there is no topic relevant to your question or need.

Yep. I have the same message. I’m never to late haha so I guess this must be a bug? Problem is that this effects my GIG performance smirk

Thank you Marina 🙂.

I did used the search function and came here. Sorry.

Archived