Oh well

Just came off the Limit Orders feature after 2-3 months and my article writing Gig is nowhere in the search results even after 2 hours. Have sent an email to customer support. Hope for the best. If not, guess it will be on a permanent “Limit Orders”. LOL.

Good thing, I suppose, will finally have time for exercise and other things.

I thought it might take about 24 hours to show up. I see the format has once again changed on the site (I haven’t looked at it in a long time) and my gigs are nowhere to be found.

I don’t know, pretty relaxed about it really. The customer support is working on it, let’s see what they come up with. I had already made up my mind to dedicate the next 2 years of my life to exercise and getting to a high level of fitness, just as I had dedicated the last 2 to writing. I can get obsessed with something when I get started :slight_smile:

LOL …it’s back and right next to Cy’s Gig. :smiley:

I’m on the 17th row for articles and blog posts…never been below 7 rows before. Guess I will get a plenty of time to exercise. LOL.

Yes but with 11 orders in your queue already. I’m sure your regular clients will keep you busy for a while.
It’s uncanny how you express the things I am thinking such as your commitment to two years of exercise. I mean it is starting to be weird.

Yeah, I want to enjoy each article from now one, make each one a masterpiece…“I’ll do a masterpiece for you for $5”. LOL.

LOL…you want to dedicate the next 2 years to exercise too?

I’m having the same issue… my gig is WAY down in the search results. And, I mean WAY down… I don’t know why but hey… guess I’m not the only TRS seeing this issue.

Guess I’ll have more time to do what needs to be done. My son is going to struggle HARD with school. And, I’ve not been to the gym in three weeks myself… Susan not happy! But, hopefully my regulars will keep me a little busy… maybe not like it was but something…

I haven’t even sent a message to CS… didn’t think I’d see any results… but we’ll see.

You can get it up very quickly by reducing the delivery time, so can I, but I don’t want to. I looked at the search results for Articles and Blog Posts for the first time in 4 months…there are a number of new gigs there, which I never noticed before. What are they doing right? Low price, short delivery time. I can’t cut down my delivery time as I offer a weekly service to half-a-dozen regulars, so that keeps me busy.

I do that, and I’m in trouble for sure… I have many repeat buyers who just order BULK from me. Reducing that delivery rate would cut into my relaxed time (gym time), my actual job at the school and then time with the family. I know this may be an issue but I’ve it like that for MONTHS… and I’ve never had an issue with my gig going down, down and down.

Plus, when I have tried to change the delivery date, it wants me to upgrade to the packages. Nope… no thank you!

Let me know what CS says. I’d like to send a message about it, but I doubt I’d get anything done about it.

Do you think packages are a bad idea? I’m considering switching to them, but want your opinion on it.

I think you will survive @writer99025 - any time I send a client to you because I am too busy they come back to me because you have a 2-4 week waiting time!

I only gave myself one year but now that you mention it two years is better.

LOL…sorry about that, but I have regular clients who order every week who are my first priority. So can’t help the 18-day delivery time.

I’ve been trying to think of creative ways to use the packages… that allow me to have a longer timeframe because of my bulk order clients. On my extras, I have the option for quicker timeframes.

I’m just not sure how I can implement them effectively with the packages or if I can even do it. I don’t want to scare off the potential buyers with the longer timeframes without them being given the choice for shorter timeframes for a little extra cost.

The way I offer my services: I have an option for extra research on the rewritten material and then the option for quicker service.

I just don’t know how packages would work for me.

People, I’ve made a lot of changes to my Gigs, for the first time since April, 2014 :slight_smile: Raised the prices, or cut down the word count to 500. I am going to have a relaxed life here henceforth. Anything I make from Fiverr from this point will be a bonus. I have already achieved what I set out to do. Now, want to focus on health, not getting any younger and medical expenses in India are too high. So the best way to hold on to my wealth is - not to get married, not to get into trouble with the law, pay taxes on time, never get into an accident and get fit, stay healthy, never get sick. :smiley:

Yeah, you’re better off without packages, you’ve got the right combination.

Yeah :slight_smile: Guess you’ve made a LOT here over the last 18-24 months. Now you can take it easy and enjoy what you’ve made. Also, if you don’t take care of your health now, I don’t have to tell you about the medical expenses in the US.