Fiverr Forum

Ohh I haven't made a buck from fiverr

its been nearly a month and nobody has brought my gig.i dont know why? i dont think my gigs are that bad for example i will transcribe any audio video speech of 25 minute for 5$ or i will give 50 youtube likes+50comments+50subscribers please any suggestion will be really helpful

Reply to @caiterz: can u suggest any one who can help me to create a video to promote my backlinks and pinging fiverr service?

I’ll give you the same advice.

I think before your “Ranked” don’t have so many gigs.

Keep it classy, look focused. You appear all over the place.

I’d be open to trying your transcription service. And get this, I went looking for it, and after 2 more “Loading more gigs” I gave up. Too much work to find the gig I wanted.

Reply to @caiterz: can u suggest any one who can help me to create a video to promote my backlinks and pinging fiverr service?

I’d be open to trying your transcription service. And get this, I went looking for it, and after 2 more “Loading more gigs” I gave up. Too much work to find the gig I wanted.

Promote yourself!

Here on the forums, on facebook, twitter, etc.

Also - put a video on your gig, and have good keywords! :3

Add a video, don’t use ‘google images’ examples in your portfolio. Try to think for something different and also as @caiterz suggested, promote

Check similar gigs and look at their descriptions, title, keywords and turnaround time for a start :slight_smile:

I truly believe my sales are down to video and telling people about my gigs (and that I’m a nice kinda chap) upload a video as Sam Cornwell always keeps telling me. Keep calm and carry on you’ll get there!

Regards

Wayne

In your “write better emails” gig, why not offer examples of your writing? And how about showing it other categories such as “writing and translation” or “advertising”. And although your profile photo is quite humorous, perhaps a more business like photo would help. Just sayin’. :slight_smile:

Just keep trying new things if one gig doesn’t work switch it up and try something new :slight_smile:

I’ve been with Fiverr for a year & it took a month or so to begin getting regular requests. Now I have several long term clients. As with many things, it does take patience. Which, when you need the funds, isn’t always easy.

Reply to @curvalicious: Yup. Regular clients bring in a chunk of orders.

A very important thing to ask is: Would I purchase this? Try to think like people seeing your gig and honestly answer that question. It will help to improve your services :slight_smile: