Ohh..... Level 1!

masudvi

I can’t understand why i can not get Level 1. I complete 18 order (15 reviews and 3 not rated) my cancellation rate is 0% (2 is mutual) Respond time is 1 Hour( 93% ) delivery Rate 100%, positive rating is 100% and i am active on account more then 30 days but i could not get level 1.

• For information in one month i was completed 13 order.

I am so sad about this matter.

Ohh… Level 1!!! when will you come in my account. I am waiting for you.Please come in my account as soon as possible.

This are the demands to reach Level 1

-30 days active on Fiverr
-Completed at least 10 individual orders
-Maintain a 4 star rating and above
-Have a low cancellation rate

What philtabest said is correct. The funds of the tenth order have to be cleared! Have a look in your revenues to see if this is the case.

Hello friend, I have checked your profile and found that you have not completed 10 individual’s orders as you have total 15 reviews in which 3 of your clients are repeated clients. Now you need more 3 reviews to complete your first level…!

Wish you all the best!

Hope it helps you!

Thank you! 🙂

Hello @masudvi. Reaching Level 1(if you are sure that you fulfil all of the requierements) is pretty simple: go to Customer Support http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/

Create a ticket of this kind(in the Feature Support category -> Levels)

“Hello, dear Fiverr Support Team!
I am writing this to you because I am pretty sure that I am fulfilling all of the conditions for being promoted to Level 1 Seller, but the promotion is still not happening. Maybe is a bug or something, and I want to ask you guys look for it, and help me. Please, I will really appreciate this.
Thanks a lot,
Masudvi.”

You will probably get your promotion if you worth it.

Hope this helps. I’ll be around for finding out the result.

Best regards,
ivanalexx.

Archived