Ohh..... Level 1!

I can’t understand why i can not get Level 1. I complete 18 order (15 reviews and 3 not rated) my cancellation rate is 0% (2 is mutual) Respond time is 1 Hour( 93% ) delivery Rate 100%, positive rating is 100% and i am active on account more then 30 days but i could not get level 1.

• For information in one month i was completed 13 order.

I am so sad about this matter.

Ohh… Level 1!!! when will you come in my account. I am waiting for you.Please come in my account as soon as possible.

Was your 10th order more than 14 days ago? If not, that’s the reason why. Your level goes up 14 days after your 10th order, which is the same ammount of time it takes for funds to clear.

Can you please explain this matter? I can’t understand what you wanted to say. Please bro explain this. I am very worried for this.

I had over 30 orders before I got level one and it was several months after I started. That was 3 years ago so maybe it’s easier now.

What date did you deliver your 10th order?

This are the demands to reach Level 1

-30 days active on Fiverr
-Completed at least 10 individual orders
-Maintain a 4 star rating and above
-Have a low cancellation rate

What philtabest said is correct. The funds of the tenth order have to be cleared! Have a look in your revenues to see if this is the case.

I wish it will be very soon ! ! !

My 1st Order (Nov 22, 15)

My 10nd order (Dec 05, 15)

Thanks bro for your kind information. Yes Bro i think i complete all the fiverr demands to reach Level 1.

But i can not understand what happen with me.

I have got a new question. Fiverr demand is 30 days active. Now my Question is which 30 days (i mean one calendar month 1-30 days or any 30 days of my active account )

nice

you should contact support center dear

Hello friend, I have checked your profile and found that you have not completed 10 individual’s orders as you have total 15 reviews in which 3 of your clients are repeated clients. Now you need more 3 reviews to complete your first level…!

Wish you all the best!

Hope it helps you!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

What nice

Thanks a lot for your kind information

I think you want to say 10 different client?

Yes

Thanks a lot. OK

You are very welcome :slight_smile:

Hay bro one of my friend he get level 1 and he complete 10 job and 7 review send him a one buyer . so this ia not a process to get level 1 which you told me.