Ok, I am extremely upset right now... China, Dropbox and Fiverr file transfer limits

I have spent hours on this long video (I am a Spokesperson), for my client from China.
Longest I have ever spent on a video in my 2 years on this platform…
And he writes me that he can’t open the link… So I googled Dropbox and China and (at least according to quora) Dropbox is banned in some parts of China…
I would LOVE TO upload it directly via Fiverr, but it’s a 7 minute long video and over 500mb file.
I have cut it up into 7 small chunks, and if my client gives me a bad rating I will be so heart broken :frowning:

On top of it all the client seems not to speak English, and can’t understand me :frowning:

FIVERR PLEASE MAKE THE FILE SIZE LIMITS HIGHER FOR US SPOKESPERSONS! This is not a graphic, logo or other short fun video service, sometimes our files can be really big when in HD despite me exporting on smallest size setting for 1080p anyway…

have you tried “WeTransfer”?

At the same time you can open a ticket with support saying your Chinese buyer is having issues due to the lack of availability of DB in China maybe…