Ok so I've got my first GIG, competed it and the money is on the way...what now?

theurbancitizen

I began this as a real hobby. I mean like I didn’t believe people actually were doing this and having the opportunity to create income streams. So the second day I’m on Fiverr I get (2) GIG’s I have completed one and I am working on the second, by the way “I will write a 300 - 500 blog post on any subject or review and any product for $5”. My question is now that my job notice is out there how I get more people to see it. I guess what I’m asking is how to further promote myself in my niche. Thanks to all that help…love this place.

First of all - Good Job my friend 🙂

Add a video, this will make your gig more noticeable, also put on a better image, this statue is not related enough. (don’t just google search, be more creative than that, because everybody on fiverr Google Searches images and the end result is a lot of gigs with the same image. You have to be recognizable)

I see you do a 2 days delivery … If you can do it in 1 and your gig becomes “Express” than you will surely get more orders.

Social networks is a good way to promote your gig.

I see in your description that you say “SEO score can be included for additional 2$” … there isn’t a possible way that you can charge buyer those 2$ so its pointless… Add “Order Now” to your description as well 🙂

Add a video, this will make your gig more noticeable, also put on a better image, this statue is not related enough. (don’t just google search, be more creative than that, because everybody on fiverr Google Searches images and the end result is a lot of gigs with the same image. You have to be recognizable)

I see you do a 2 days delivery … If you can do it in 1 and your gig becomes “Express” than you will surely get more orders.

I see in your description that you say “SEO score can be included for additional 2$” … there isn’t a possible way that you can charge buyer those 2$ so its pointless… Add “Order Now” to your description as well 🙂

Archived