Fiverr Forum

Okay, I'm back.....(20 characters)

Missed me?

17 Likes

Morning! :sunny::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Few quick thoughts…

Brother @fastcopywriter : You have to find your own way. No point in asking people for advice or getting upset on the forum. When a man is down, he has to find his own way out of it. Nobody can help… even your well-wishers can’t help. But my advice, for what’s it’s worth: Things have changed a lot in the U.S. last 12-18 months. Jobs arer easily available, wages are up, you are in Florida, you have many years of experience in advertising, I am sure youo will find something. Look for a good offline job. I think you have reached a plateau on Fiverr, everyone does. I have as well. But remember, there is always a way out, you have to keep looking.

6 Likes

Hey…friendliest woman on Fiverr, how are you!

6 Likes

Fine and dandy thanks writer, and you?

4 Likes

Brother @newsmike Remember what I said about 2020. Even 2018 we’re gonna do well :smiley:

Brother @eoinfinnegan **************, I’m down to 12-13 orders from the usual 40-50. Time to order a few articles.

@cyaxrex : Heard about your Bitcoin billions. Awesome, but diversify.

Aunt Vickie @vickiespencer : Not long to go for Level 2

@misscrystal As mysterious as ever

@nikavoice Hey, whatever you’re doing keep doing that, you’re a genuinely happy person

@mariokluser You’re my favorite poster here now that the “One that Shall Not be Named” cannot come back for another 999 years.

Pro Paul @paulmaplesden You give great advice, Always read your posts. Your advice on going “niche” is something I have considered for a while.

Anyone I missed?

Mod Note: Edited for rude/disrespectful comment.

10 Likes

Missed you, @writer99025! Hello, hope all is well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, brother @ghemachandar1 Hey brother, how’re you? 2019 looks tough, but remember what I said. Believe in yourself, focus on your work, stay away from negative people/media/relatives/politics etc. You are doing very well!

1 Like

Hey, yeah, thanks! How are you doing?

1 Like

@jonbaas Remember what I told you!

2 Likes

Oh aye - Leicester City - very respectable finish mid-table, not relegated! :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, they did well alright… I’m going to cover the next EPL season for a sports betting site, so will watch them closely. I’m just shocked that Zidane resigned from Real Madrid.

4 Likes

Now that was style! :slightly_smiling_face::soccer:

1 Like

The one who sounded like you once? :eyes: At least that’s what you had told me :smiley:

Welcome back, we’ve all been expecting you and closely watching the timer run out :grin: Obviously it wasn’t the same without you, so don’t do that to us again, we need you here :wink:

3 Likes

Hey Brother Goofy, missed you too! You have maintained a low profile recently.

2 Likes

:grin: :dog2:

A lot of family trouble & constant bad luck lately - I’ve lost my last grandpa, my dad had a stroke, Fiverr is now playing with my SEO category, last night my tub hose cracked open and I had to solve the huge flood, etc. Pretty much being a genuine unlucky person :confused:

So, I reckon you’ve been watching on all of us while you were MIA? :eyes:

7 Likes

Sad to know man…you’re truly the nicest guy in the world. Keep fighting throught the hard times, life moves in phases, good and bad, it’s never all good or or all bad…just maintain your calm and focus on your work on a day to day basis.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been lurking now and then.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind and nice words. Man hug? :hugs:

3 Likes

Welcome back!
Although am new here, but from this thread, I now understand why many people wanted you back. :+1::+1:

4 Likes