Okay, I'm back.....(20 characters)

writer99025

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few quick thoughts…

Brother @fastcopywriter : You have to find your own way. No point in asking people for advice or getting upset on the forum. When a man is down, he has to find his own way out of it. Nobody can help… even your well-wishers can’t help. But my advice, for what’s it’s worth: Things have changed a lot in the U.S. last 12-18 months. Jobs arer easily available, wages are up, you are in Florida, you have many years of experience in advertising, I am sure youo will find something. Look for a good offline job. I think you have reached a plateau on Fiverr, everyone does. I have as well. But remember, there is always a way out, you have to keep looking.

Brother @newsmike Remember what I said about 2020. Even 2018 we’re gonna do well 😃

Brother @eoinfinnegan **************, I’m down to 12-13 orders from the usual 40-50. Time to order a few articles.

@cyaxrex : Heard about your Bitcoin billions. Awesome, but diversify.

Aunt Vickie @vickiespencer : Not long to go for Level 2

@misscrystal As mysterious as ever

@nikavoice Hey, whatever you’re doing keep doing that, you’re a genuinely happy person

@mariokluser You’re my favorite poster here now that the “One that Shall Not be Named” cannot come back for another 999 years.

Pro Paul @paulmaplesden You give great advice, Always read your posts. Your advice on going “niche” is something I have considered for a while.

Anyone I missed?

Mod Note: Edited for rude/disrespectful comment.

Oh aye - Leicester City - very respectable finish mid-table, not relegated! 😉

Yeah, they did well alright… I’m going to cover the next EPL season for a sports betting site, so will watch them closely. I’m just shocked that Zidane resigned from Real Madrid.

Brother @newsmike Remember what I said about 2020. Even 2018 we’re gonna do well 😃

Brother @eoinfinnegan **************, I’m down to 12-13 orders from the usual 40-50. Time to order a few articles.

@nikavoice Hey, whatever you’re doing keep doing that, you’re a genuinely happy person

@mariokluser You’re my favorite poster here now that the “One that Shall Not be Named” cannot come back for another 999 years.

Pro Paul @paulmaplesden You give great advice, Always read your posts. Your advice on going “niche” is something I have considered for a while.

Anyone I missed?

Anyone I missed?

The one who sounded like you once? 👀 At least that’s what you had told me 😃

Welcome back, we’ve all been expecting you and closely watching the timer run out 😁 Obviously it wasn’t the same without you, so don’t do that to us again, we need you here 😉

Anyone I missed?

The one who sounded like you once? 👀 At least that’s what you had told me 😃

Welcome back, we’ve all been expecting you and closely watching the timer run out 😁 Obviously it wasn’t the same without you, so don’t do that to us again, we need you here 😉

Hey Brother Goofy, missed you too! You have maintained a low profile recently.

Hey Brother Goofy, missed you too! You have maintained a low profile recently.

Brother Goofy

😁

flo-rida-gif.gif.03af311d3424ee026614a7f9e5bbc210.gif

You have maintained a low profile recently

A lot of family trouble & constant bad luck lately - I’ve lost my last grandpa, my dad had a stroke, Fiverr is now playing with my SEO category, last night my tub hose cracked open and I had to solve the huge flood, etc. Pretty much being a genuine unlucky person 😕

So, I reckon you’ve been watching on all of us while you were MIA? 👀

Brother Goofy

😁

5416aeb286933b666b882bb2417a70a192405339.gif

A lot of family trouble & constant bad luck lately - I’ve lost my last grandpa, my dad had a stroke, Fiverr is now playing with my SEO category, last night my tub hose cracked open and I had to solve the huge flood, etc. Pretty much being a genuine unlucky person 😕

Sad to know man…you’re truly the nicest guy in the world. Keep fighting throught the hard times, life moves in phases, good and bad, it’s never all good or or all bad…just maintain your calm and focus on your work on a day to day basis.

Brother Goofy

😁

5416aeb286933b666b882bb2417a70a192405339.gif

Yeah, I’ve been lurking now and then.

Sad to know man…you’re truly the nicest guy in the world. Keep fighting throught the hard times, life moves in phases, good and bad, it’s never all good or or all bad…just maintain your calm and focus on your work on a day to day basis.

Thanks so much for the kind and nice words. Man hug? :hugs:

U3SXlUM.jpg1932x2576 442 KB

Missed me?

Your selfie looks like you took it from inside prison. - And that prison life made you mean.

I used to watch Prisoner Cell Block H. Sorry for however hard it was on you.

Yeah, I guess I’ve become a bit cynical about people in general, media and the establishment and the way things have been going in this country and elsewhere and now couldn’t care less. It’s me versus the world, and it’s fun this way.

Hey I forgot …Brother @balubfa12 everything fine? The little kid doing great? Just focus on your work and maybe find a stable offline job in addition to the Fiverr stuff. I know you’re doing very well right now, but you never know with freelancing. You’re good enough and talented enough to find a decent position in any local web design company.

Anyone I missed?

Brother @eoinfinnegan #UPYOUR Really man, I’m down to 12-13 orders from the usual 40-50. Time to order a few articles.

That’s about all I can do for you, to order I mean. When I have something I will but I am done giving out advice to established sellers for a while.

Archived