Okay....Let's Get Moving

writer99025

I’ve been very tired and distracted of late. Usually do 7000-8000 words a day, but these days barely able to do 4000-5000 words. I think the reasons are…

1. Overwork
  2. Non-stop work without rest/break
  3. Twitter/Politics/Worrying about the nation
  4. Lack of physical exercise. (Most important reason)

So starting tomorrow, no more distractions, no more politics, a quick 30 minute walk/run at 5:45 am. Workout in my fully equipped home gym which I haven’t used for 3 years from 8:00 pm to 8:45 pm, work in between. That’s it.

[Point added courtesy @gig_freak :Not more than 15 minutes a day on the forum, from 9:30 pm to 9:45 pm.]

To be fair, I have spent a lot more time reading, writing and talking about exercising than actually exercising…have written hundreds of articles on health and fitness…heck I have written dozens of articles for a client who is a Beachbody coach…it’s embarrassing really. This time this has to be for real.

I’ve been very tired and distracted of late. Usually do 7000-8000 words a day, but these days barely able to do 4000-5000 words. I think the reasons are…

1. Overwork

So starting tomorrow, no more distractions, no more politics, a quick 30 minute walk/run at 5:45 am. Workout in my fully equipped home gym which I haven’t used for 3 years from 8:00 pm to 8:45 pm, work in between. That’s it.

[Point added courtesy @gig_freak :Not more than 15 minutes a day on the forum, from 9:30 pm to 9:45 pm.]

Best Wishes!

a quick 30 minute walk/run at 5:45 am.

wow! It’s been my dream to wake up at 5am. Every attempt failed. Every single attempt.

It is always the start that is the most difficult. Just like everytime I tell myself to go on a diet or eat more healthy food. Some people say if you can survive the first two weeks, after two weeks you will find no more problem to do your new routines. Good luck! Tackle that first two weeks! BE DETERMINED! (Yes, I know it´s easier to say than done). 🙂

It is always the start that is the most difficult. Just like everytime I tell myself to go on a diet or eat more healthy food. Some people say if you can survive the first two weeks, after two weeks you will find no more problem to do your new routines. Good luck! Tackle that first two weeks! BE DETERMINED! (Yes, I know it´s easier to say than done). 🙂

Absolutely! Also will spend less time on the forum, so don’t worry if I am not around…want to give up all distractions.

1. Overwork

Worrying about the nation

I’ve found a little strength of people worried about the nation and you are one of them.I absolutely love your patriotism.-

ot more than 15 minutes a day on the forum, from 9:30 pm to 9:45 pm

Increase the time interval.You can come around for 3 time in a day,please.

Sunday is India vs. Pak Final (cricket)

Ahhh, #finger crossed.

Worrying about the nation

I’ve found a little strength of people worried about the nation and you are one of them.I absolutely love your patriotism.-

ot more than 15 minutes a day on the forum, from 9:30 pm to 9:45 pm

Increase the time interval.You can come around for 3 time in a day,please.

Sunday is India vs. Pak Final (cricket)

Ahhh, #finger crossed.

Worrying about the nation is a luxury because I don’t have to worry about myself. LOL. [Why do you think I don’t get married? I don’t spend even 5 minutes a day worrying about myself. LOL]

Yeah, I have made it Monday start, not Sunday…Sunday is India vs. Pak Final (cricket)…but very serious from Monday 🙂

Yeah, I have made it Monday start, not Sunday…Sunday is India vs. Pak Final (cricket)…but very serious from Monday 🙂

Classic! 😂

(20 Characters here we come.)

Archived