Old account since 2019 but no orders get still now

spondonghosh

i am back on fiver november 2020 but my account was created 2019…this month i am hopefully gig created and mentally and emotionally prepared for working on fiver …at first my gig impression was great and get some click but twice week difference its gone down …no click & no order .with.low buyer request. i am editing my gig changes gig title and changes images but it doesn’t work well …please suggest me and check my gig for advice what i do right now to get orders …thank you so much

Here is my gig link:

favicon-32x32.png.39dc350de28f8c41bbb5dca709fc9822.png Fiverr.com
design-a-responsive-wordpress-website-blog-website-for-you.jpg.787a5112093428458aa4073203c2a340.jpg

spondonghosh : I will create an unique wordpress website for $10 on fiverr.com

For only $10, spondonghosh will create an unique wordpress website. | What will you get?WordPressinstallation and help with your domain and provider.Friendly & Easy to use admin panel100% responsive across mobile, tablet, desktop and...

create-a-responsive-wordpress-website-and-website-design.jpg.84480ef1a57e2e87f9427589950aad3e.jpg

spondonghosh : I will create responsive wordpress website with custom design...

For only $10, spondonghosh will create responsive wordpress website with custom design. | I will create a Unique website for you .because i know value of your dream projectWhat will you get?WordPressinstallation and help with your domain and | On...

create-wordpress-business-website-portfolio-website-blogs.jpg.22919fe44d92e3498ca38f813436a605.jpg

spondonghosh : I will create a SEO friendly wordpress website and website...

For only $10, spondonghosh will create a SEO friendly wordpress website and website design. | This gig Focus on your Business/Portfolio/Blog WebsiteFriendly & Easy to use admin panel100% responsive across mobile, tablet, desktop and...

install-wordpress-setup-theme-customization-using-elementor.png.5e71f3374f11f4e451d68cad95f9aebe.png

spondonghosh : I will install, fix, customize your wordpress site within 24hr...

For only $5, spondonghosh will install, fix, customize your wordpress site within 24hr. | Hello, I am Spondonghosh, professional wordpress developer having 3+ years experience on wordpress theme installation.Are you looking for an experienced...

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly.

Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect.

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post):

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

thank you could you check my gig and give some advice for making changes … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived