Sometimes I receive old buyer requests. For example, the buyer posted it 7 days ago but Fiverr showing me this today. Is it right to send an offer letter to the old buyer request?
Interesting question. I think it depends on a few things:
- how many offers the request already has
- how many offers you have left
- how many offers you tend to have left if you’ve been watching BR closely all day
- how old the request is (1 week, maybe; 1 month, maybe not)
- the request itself and how well you think you can meet it
- if you think you need the practice
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. But sometimes it’s very confusing.