Old freelancer and no order

badis17

hey there
I am older on Fiverr and every time want to make some change probably make an order for my gig and there is no of it I don’t know where is the problem.

my gig it is data entry:

favicon-32x32.png.7cda4f06f016bd060c650a0083e25aed.png Fiverr.com
convert-pdf-to-word-excel-or-jpg-or-scanned-file-to-word.jpg.eb853c792a7803d8f7b582f7a819cb96.jpg

Badis17: I will convert pdf to word, excel or jpg or scanned file to word for...

For only $5, Badis17 will convert pdf to word, excel or jpg or scanned file to word. | hey my friend Mr. .Badis with you do you searching for someone to convert your files from pdf to word, or excel png, or jpg.? | Fiverr

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey there my second gig on fiverr i want to you my friends to tell some advices if you can 🙂

favicon-32x32.png.9110d38365079b76a7aa7a7597f1e333.png Fiverr.com
be-a-virtual-assistant-for-6-hour-4105.jpg.894d2baf45f536e6c3d473982b0af7be.jpg

Badis17: I will be a virtual assistant for 6 hour for $15 on fiverr.com

For only $15, Badis17 will be a virtual assistant for 6 hour. | This me Badis BeromanI will be your virtual assistant for 6 hours, I was spending three years at this job like this and make jobs | Fiverr

• Like 5

So nice keep it up. You can increse your order clicks and impressions also if make more gig. Because if you publish one gig with 5 tags you you are in search list only under 5 tags,if you make more your search keyword and tags will increase more. So make more gigs and increase your clicks and impressions
Thank you

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, badis17 said:

if that good for my rank ?

There is no set rank in the Fiverr search system. Your gigs show up in different places, to different people, based on a matching system, NOT a set rank. 

6 hours ago, badis17 said:

i have gig talk on data entry and stuff like that but i was learned some skills with photoshop and illustrator

If you think your graphic editing skills are of value to buyers, then, by all means, create gigs for those services. We cannot tell -- nor guarantee -- you that those services will be successful. Experiment, and see what works for you.

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...