Old sellers of fiverr, do you feel neglected now?

Dear old seller of Fiverr,
After the introduction of Fiverr Pro, do you feel neglected on this platform after contributing so much for its growth?

In their pro page Fiverr states that

Fiverr business buyers want the very best. So we request Pro candidates to go through a vetting process: We’ll ask you to tell us about your professional background, your higher education, your portfolio of previous work or examples of notable projects you’ve created for clients outside of Fiverr, etc. Once we get to know you, we will evaluate your application form and notify you whether you were found eligible to open a Pro Gig.

So if you are a old seller who were/are exclusively available on Fiverr for past couple of years, what is your take on this vetting process ?

Do you feel that Fiverr is not giving value to its existing sellers and their work?

I’m sure I feel something about this, but don’t know how much. I will think about it and let you know. But I can tell you that I feel a Saturday without EPL is no Saturday.

Haven’t we done this enough already?
Some do, some don’t was what I read the general consensus to be.

Here you go - class systems at their best/worst:

Have a laugh anyway! :sunny:

I know there are many other ‘pro’ threads exist. But, I wanted to be little specific here. I am not asking about whether pro is good or bad but how the old sellers feel about the eligibility criteria worded by Fiverr.

I am sorry, if this is a repetitive. Mods can close the threads if they feel so.

Hey man, Thanks for sharing that video. It is pure gold :heart:

I guess @offlinehelpers needs to change her profile pic :smiley:
It’s already third time this week.

Maybe I need to grow my hair longer! :grinning:

If we want to be fiverr Pros, and if we have been proving ourselves right here on fiverr for years does that count? Or do we still need to have an online presence someplace else?

It’s quite possible to be the very best right here on fiverr for years.

I know there are writers on fiverr, for example, who are the very best anywhere, but because they do not have an online presence any place else might not be considered for PRO status.

This is the aspect of this I find unfair.

So everyone who doesn’t want to charge $100 as base price for their services on a budget freelancing website called Fiverr is a crook?

Your logic is fascinating.

Or maybe it separates the small timers from the big ones. :smile: (that was an attempt at humor, please don’t flag me :grimacing:)

I’m a big timer. I just don’t lend anyone more respect than they are prepared to lend me. I wrote my second letter from the King of Morocco today (he signs them apparently). If Fiverr doesn’t want a piece of that pie, it’ll just have start slimming.

:morocco: That should be an automatic promotion to PRO!

I have a movie star who is a regular client. :star2:

Nah, he doesn’t hire me directly and I actually hate working with the reseller. I just like it because it gives me an excuse to walk around with an over inflated ego for a while.

Dead, living, or Emma Watson?

Very much alive and thriving. I like to think I helped.

If it’s Emma Watson, you really haven’t. I just finished watching The Circle and actually, I really liked it. Emma Watson just isn’t right for anything which doesn’t have a broom stick in it, though.

Now, was this movie star famous when they first reached out to you? Or did you turn the wheels of the universe in order to make them famous?

Also, I really am sorry if it’s Emma Watson.

@matureactress Seriously, what’s wrong with you? Why are you always putting down other Fiverr sellers? This is not the first time you have done this.

Exactly. This is why I asked this question. Fiverr asked its sellers to exclusively available on their platform and now they are vetting the quality of their work based on work done outside! I feel amazed.

It was easy for Fiverr to evaluate its own sellers first because all the data are right there with them.

Does anyone seeing an amature badge coming? No, I am just joking. :grin: