Older buyer request had gone. Why?

experthridoy24

Fiverr allows only 10 sellers from each level to reply to each Buyer Request.

Therefore, since so many level 0 and 1 sellers depend on Buyer Requests to get started on Fiverr there are many sellers from these levels replying to each BR, which means they disappear fast.

Fiverr allows only 10 sellers from each level to reply to each Buyer Request.

Therefore, since so many level 0 and 1 sellers depend on Buyer Requests to get started on Fiverr there are many sellers from these levels replying to each BR, which means they disappear fast.

Thank you so much for sharing information. One more question. Any problem in account If I create a buyer request for a test just because i have many confusion. @vickiespencer

Thank you so much for sharing information. One more question. Any problem in account If I create a buyer request for a test just because i have many confusion. @vickiespencer

If you are saying you want to make a Buyer Request to apply for work, do not do that. It is against Fiverr’s TOS for sellers to create a Buyer Request. If you do so, your accoun could get a warning.

If you are saying you want to send an offer to Buyer Request that is okay. Be sure your offer tells the buyer what you can do for them.

If you are saying you want to make a Buyer Request to apply for work, do not do that. It is against Fiverr’s TOS for sellers to create a Buyer Request. If you do so, your accoun could get a warning.

If you are saying you want to send an offer to Buyer Request that is okay. Be sure your offer tells the buyer what you can do for them.

Thanks for letting me know. 😍

@vickiespencer

Archived