Fiverr Community Forum

Older buyer request had gone. Why?

Hi, I’m a new seller. I have a question, when I see a buyer request and at that time refresh Again then older buyer request had gone. Why?
It’s means buyer got the seller like mind?

1 Like

Fiverr allows only 10 sellers from each level to reply to each Buyer Request.

Therefore, since so many level 0 and 1 sellers depend on Buyer Requests to get started on Fiverr there are many sellers from these levels replying to each BR, which means they disappear fast.

3 Likes

This happens quite often with every seller. Once you refresh, 10 more requests appear then again you refresh, 6-8 requests are gone.

It keeps appearing then disappearing.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing information. One more question. Any problem in account If I create a buyer request for a test just because i have many confusion. @vickiespencer

Thank you so much. :innocent: @mariayasir

My experience is that if you see buyer advertising in buyer request, DON’T refresh your page until you have sent your requests. They don’t stay there long!

2 Likes

If you are saying you want to make a Buyer Request to apply for work, do not do that. It is against Fiverr’s TOS for sellers to create a Buyer Request. If you do so, your accoun could get a warning.

If you are saying you want to send an offer to Buyer Request that is okay. Be sure your offer tells the buyer what you can do for them.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. :heart_eyes:
@vickiespencer

Thanks for sharing your experience. :innocent: @teachernita