Omg fiverr pls show proof if u r removing my gig

pramods1110

i got this message in mail “We appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig give you high quality, royalty free images. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.
The reason is:
We noticed that your Gig description was copied from another Fiverr seller. We kindly ask that you to write your Gig description using your own original content when creating new Gigs.”.

How can they tell i copied my description from others?.Seriously every single word is copied?.Atleast they should tell me from whom i copied.Its better to leave fiverr i think.Too much problems.

i got this message in mail “We appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig give you high quality, royalty free images. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.

The reason is:

We noticed that your Gig description was copied from another Fiverr seller. We kindly ask that you to write your Gig description using your own original content when creating new Gigs.”.

How can they tell i copied my description from others?.Seriously every single word is copied?.Atleast they should tell me from whom i copied.Its better to leave fiverr i think.Too much problems.

How can they tell i copied my description from others?

All anyone has to do is do a Google search of part of your gig description to see if it is copied from anywhere. Many Fiverr sellers do this to protect their gigs from being copied. Once a seller finds that their gig has been copied they can and do report it to CS.

Atleast they should tell me from whom i copied.

CS will not tell you . . .

Archived