OMG! I am a newbie and don't know what to do from now on!?

Guest lovartesin

Guest lovartesin

Hi everybody :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:,

My name is Esin and i am an illustrator. I just have opened fiverr account and created my 2 gigs. I am confused about something.

Do i need to sit and wait till client comes or do i need to do ‘’ some fiverr secret magic marketing ‘’ to reach clients? You can evaluate my profile ‘’ Lovartesin ‘’. In my counrty i don’t sell very well and i think i need to play big and reach to the world:star_struck:

Please, help this girl out! 🙏

Guest merciavideo

Hi everybody :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:,

My name is Esin and i am an illustrator. I just have opened fiverr account and created my 2 gigs. I am confused about something.

Do i need to sit and wait till client comes or do i need to do ‘’ some fiverr secret magic marketing ‘’ to reach clients? You can evaluate my profile ‘’ Lovartesin ‘’. In my counrty i don’t sell very well and i think i need to play big and reach to the world:star_struck:

Please, help this girl out! 🙏

I just have opened fiverr account and created my 2 gigs.

You don’t seem to have any active gigs?

You might want to remove your IG link from your profile BTW. Here’s the list of links which can be used:

Guest lovartesin

I just have opened fiverr account and created my 2 gigs.

You don’t seem to have any active gigs?

You might want to remove your IG link from your profile BTW. Here’s the list of links which can be used:

You might want to remove your IG link from your profile BTW

Ohh, i got a message from fiverr. I need to delete my social media links. I think there is the problem. Please check it out again when my gigs are active! Thank you again for responding!

Guest lovartesin

As you have no gigs on display suggest you check this out: for how to get started on Fiverr.

As you have no gigs on display

Please check it out again when my gigs are active! Thank you again for responding! 🙏

Archived