Fiverr Community Forum

Omg i received a tip, how is this even possible?

Guys I’m so excited. I just had my fifth order and a TIP? I didn’t know that buyers can leave you a TIP? Has anyone experienced this before?

16 Likes

Oh yeah, it’s been a feature for a few years. Before it was introduced, almost every established seller had a Gig just for tips. They’d be titled something like “I will accept a tip for $5.”

As you can imagine, an inbuilt tipping feature makes life much easier for everyone.

Congrats on earning your first tip. Drinks are on you. :beers:

10 Likes

Thank you so much @ahmwritingco, I actually was talking about you in my previous post before I saw this order completed, I am so excited. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Hum,

Pleaseeeeeeee, erase your buyer’s name from the screenshot :wink:

3 Likes

Hi @maitasun, missed you, thank you, I will!:hugs:

2 Likes

Missed you too but I see you’re doing fantastic ! :upside_down_face: :smiley:

2 Likes

And, close some of your tabs, too. Nobody needs 30 tabs open. :stuck_out_tongue:

You remind me of my dad. He’ll come to me because his computer is slow, and it’ll be because he’s opened the news website 300 times.

4 Likes

Too late. I’ve already messaged her asking “can I have a tip too? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Tip is a normal thing if you work really hard and provide more better service than what the client expected.

Its to good to boost a seller as TIPS make him believe that we are doing a good job.

Keep working hard and surely you will get more.

3 Likes

That’s not fair, you didn’t think on me… :triumph:

2 Likes

Done it, gosh if I didn’t have you guys! I would probably be banned for life a long time ago, thank you! :hugs:

2 Likes

Dang your so sharp @ahmwritingco, lol :smiley:

2 Likes

I always think of you, in matter of fact you can have my $5 Tip!! Where can I send it too

2 Likes

:astonished:
Thanks but no thanks, it’s agains TOS comunicating outside Fiverr :joy:

2 Likes

Done it, gosh if I didn’t have you guys! I would probably be banned for life a long time ago, thank you!

I think I’ve seen @Maitasun save your butt a few times now. She’s like your Fiverr guardian angel. :innocent:

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah I’m so busy with twigging and editing my gigs, it is a lot of work, the problem is I’m never satisfied as you can see on my screenshot :smile::pray:

2 Likes

That is a bummer :crazy_face: I would have given you

2 Likes

Problem with me is that I am used to communicating with my clients on the other Freelance Platform outside their platform. So, I better get used to Fiverrs rules indeed :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I know she’s awesome, if I didn’t have her I would’ve been permanently banned :hugs::pray: She’s my guardian angel indeed (and I would have been hers if I had her knowledge) but am afraid I am a newbie. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Love her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I can’t believe she doesn’t have a Gig for it: “I will protect you on the Fiverr forum for $5”!!

4 Likes