Fiverr Community Forum

Omg i received a tip, how is this even possible?

Hmmm great idea, or what about maitasuns crowdfunding foundation, she will be a millionair by now (if she not already is)

2 Likes

It’s a pity you don’t need Spanish translations. I’d like to see you both work together. Hum and Sun. :grin:

1 Like

@ahmwritingco, @hum_on_the_go

You always giving me such a good time with your comments and imagination. :sweat_smile:

What would be of me without you??? :relaxed: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yeah that would have been awesome!! Sun is Sol in Spanish and Hum, is Humming. A brand such as Sol & Hum Foundation woud’ve been great!!:thinking:

2 Likes

Ask yourself this question dear maitasun, where would I been without you, you’re such an inspiration for not only me but to the rest of the community. I love your comments and your humor. You’re 1 of a kind, honest to god.

2 Likes

hahahah yeah indeed, luckily it hasn’t come this far, at least not yet. I hope it stays this way!

2 Likes

hoopssss did I, humba stop it!!

1 Like

Ohhhhhhh well, this time it’s OK. He’s using it as an adjective :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

exactly, I hope i’m not getting banned for that :pray:

1 Like

I’m only playing. It’s fine. :joy:

2 Likes

the best alternative, don’t say a word if you don’t know, silence is the best solution, so I’ll keep my mouth :rofl:

1 Like

Are you sure you’re staying awake whole night ? If not, there would be little chance… so I’ve heard :shushing_face:

2 Likes

No I’m not, it is 2am here now, and I’m off to bed soon even though it is always a pleasure chatting with you

1 Like

@hum_on_the_go doesn’t know about it, he likes to sleep enough not to get ill so don’t worry :wink:

2 Likes

Hum, do you understand these jokes? They’re basically just forum jokes about people who always say “dear” and give bad Fiverr advice.

Maybe you’ve been on here long enough now to understand them. If not, stick around and you will soon! You’ll realise just how common it is!

2 Likes

Hahaha sleeping I’ll do enough when being buried :rofl:

1 Like

what secrets, what, where, how. I am awake!!:rofl:

2 Likes

Now I’m laughing till crying :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

hahaha yeah that would be awesome, but I need occasionally a beauty sleep :rofl:

2 Likes

Maita, we taught him well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes