Fiverr Community Forum

Omg i received a tip, how is this even possible?

Good because I do want you to smile always

2 Likes

Ah sorry i missed this one, Hahahah yeah indeed, like, dear, bro, mate, love etc etc, its awful!!

2 Likes

Hum, do you always stay up this late?

1 Like

No not always, but I busy doing other projects outside Fiverr as you know

2 Likes

That’s cool. I like the night, actually. London is a very noisy city, but it’s 1am now and quiet. I can focus.

I just wanted to check the forum wasn’t causing you to develop bad habits. :wink:

Hopefully you get all of your work done before tomorrow. Then you can watch football – England vs Netherlands.

2 Likes

Oh that is great to know, awesome, I’ve been to london before, I love the Piccadilly Center, I was visiting for a modeling project, also Liverpool and Cardiff I’ve visit before

Oh yeah forgot that, England - Holland, a pity the Dutch team isn’t what it used to be 4 years ago I believe, I’m not such a soccer fan to be honest. I love formula 1, fast cars!!

We will probably bore @Maitasun to death if we talk about sports. :laughing:

I wonder if she’s ever been to Europe. I’d ask her, but she might be asleep.

I’d like to visit Colombia, where you’re from. South America really interests me. Do you go back much?

2 Likes

I love that you remember so much about me, I appreciate it!! Yeah indeed I return ever 2 years to my grandparents and vice versa. We are often in Barranquilla, occasionally we visit my aunt in Bogota. My mom has 3 sisters and 1 brother living spread all over South America.

2 Likes

I am off to bed now, I finished my project while I was talking to you. Thank you for being my Fiverr friend, and give Maita a big hug from me. Good night!!

2 Likes

Haha, you’re not easy to forget.

I am off to bed now

Alright. I’m sure I’ll see you around the forum some time soon! Have a good night, and congrats again on earning your first tip.

2 Likes

Yep, I love getting those. Got a $25 just the other day, my tip was bigger than the gig cost itself, so I was really happy. Not my first $25 but non the less always appreciated.

Congrats and I wish you much more tips.

3 Likes

So here it was going an interesting conversation:rofl:

1 Like

Yes! Tips make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Congrats and enjoy!

3 Likes

Morning @ahmwritingco, yea soon enough was sooner then I expected myself :rofl:, just woken up and here I am again :crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

Hello @humanissocial, I could not expect this otherwise. You must have dozens of TIPS! You’re amazing!

1 Like

Congratz @seelyadating, that sounds awesome! To be honest, I was shocked at first, thinking this is not possible, this must be an alien invasion or something like that doing tricks on me. :joy: because I didn’t know that this feature was accessible here on Fiverr, but @ahmwritingco described it very clear to me. I guess you’re doing a great job to be rewarded with such awesome tips. That must be so encouraging! I wish you more happy tips!! Kindly, Humberto

Thank you. Yes it is very encouraging. I am not happy until my customers are happy and God always sends the right customers. Good luck to you and may you succeed.

Its a lovely feeling to get a tip from a buyer and I was thrilled to receive $60 as a tip a couple of months ago. I have read though that tipping costs the buyer extra as Fiverr put a charge on top of the tip. Apparently it is to avoid buyers and sellers doing deals and using tips to avoid paying the platform fees but it seems unfair to me.

2 Likes

Hi @derynoliver,

You shouldn’t see tips as what tips originally are meant to be - you’re not a waiter, you’re the boss of your own business. Have you ever seen a boss being tipped or asking for tips? Think about it :wink:

You must see tips as an upsale. Being so, they are part of your sales and subject to Fiverr’s fees & comission. :wink:

2 Likes