OMG. Just realized that I've made over $20k from Fiverr till date - YAY :)

simplyjo

I was just reading this thread where someone was asking how much you’ve made on Fiverr and I thought I shud check my stats too - I only check when I withdraw payments, usually.

Well for most its not much, but for me, it looks like an achievement really 🙂 People are earning MUCH more on Fiverr but still I am happy with my earrings. I know I’ve been around for forever - literally so my pm avg would be low but I am just thrilled to cross this milestone.

Now, will aim for $30k 😉 Lets see how long it takes me to get there.!

Reply to @siriusdogstar: Hi. Just 1 profile. I was a top rated seller. I got a demotion due to some misunderstanding (regd using my own website in samples etc ). It got sorted but my top rated seller rating was lost for good 😦 I was disappointed for a while but when I saw the sales never stopped, I didnt really care.

Basically, the key was to join early. I joined when they started off so my gigs were featured almost instantly - no competition and a LOT of traffic 😉

Also a level 1 seller can sell more gigs then a top rated seller even. I have seen newbies selling gigs like hot cakes as well. Levels are not a determination of revenues/ gigs sold - More of feedbacks/ quality of work/ gig uniqueness and several other factors.

• 2 years later...

Archived