On fiverr no good programmer Get a order, Not a good website and not have a standard

checkskills

I am web designer and developer and i complete 5 orders in the given time with 5 star rating and now here i dont get any other order why this happened to me, The people who dont have any experience about strutured programming, who do low quality code and provide less secuirty can get the order, for 5 month i dont get any order , i struggle hard for this but no one place his order ,
The most bad thing on fiverr is
You start your bussiness with five dollar, due to which many programmers less their rates, only beneficial for clients not for programmer, a product Quality cannot make without a better price
Here is my gig you can see all my contents genuine but dont get order

http://www.fiverr.com/checkskills
Advice me to start the game

photo.jpg.4f69b544d59f7a51199373181b3da195.jpg

Guest offlinehelpers

I am web designer and developer and i complete 5 orders in the given time with 5 star rating and now here i dont get any other order why this happened to me, The people who dont have any experience about strutured programming, who do low quality code and provide less secuirty can get the order, for 5 month i dont get any order , i struggle hard for this but no one place his order ,

The most bad thing on fiverr is

You start your bussiness with five dollar, due to which many programmers less their rates, only beneficial for clients not for programmer, a product Quality cannot make without a better price

Here is my gig you can see all my contents genuine but dont get order

Advice me to start the game

The people who dont have any experience about strutured programming, who do low quality code and provide less secuirty can get the order,

Have you ordered from every single seller to find out what they’re offering to enable you to say this with 100% confidence? 😉

I’ve moved your post to ‘Improve My Gig’ so you can get some help - good luck! ☀️

The people who dont have any experience about strutured programming, who do low quality code and provide less secuirty can get the order,

Have you ordered from every single seller to find out what they’re offering to enable you to say this with 100% confidence? 😉

I’ve moved your post to ‘Improve My Gig’ so you can get some help - good luck! ☀️

But mostly are in this situation i met some other seller and they have same condition like me

Guest offlinehelpers

But mostly are in this situation i met some other seller and they have same condition like me

So they’re blaming their lack of success on everybody else as well then? 😉

You’ve got two gigs, one at $20 and one at $50. Is there anything else you could offer? You can have another 5 gigs as a newcomer. Is there anything you could do for $5 just to get the ball rolling?

Good luck! 🙂

I see your recent delivery shows 9 months. :thinking:
It appears you’ve been on hiatus and came back? Or you’ve been around the whole 9 months with zero orders?

For you to say Fiverr is not a good website and don’t have standards is a bit much. It takes time for most sellers to get a steady flow of sales. Instead of putting down the website, do something about it. Generate multiple streams of income. UPYOUR game!

Have you ever watched those TV programs like Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Supernanny, etc. All these TV shows are based on the premise of an expert telling others what they are doing wrong, even though the people doing the parenting or the owners of the restaurant are working full-time on what they do and desperate to succeed. It seems incredible at times, when you have a restaurant owner whose kitchen is dirty and staff are incompetent or a parent who feeds a kid tons of sugar and can’t get …
What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

So they’re blaming their lack of success on everybody else as well then? 😉

You’ve got two gigs, one at $20 and one at $50. Is there anything else you could offer? You can have another 5 gigs as a newcomer. Is there anything you could do for $5 just to get the ball rolling?

Good luck! 🙂

THANKS for your this advice, can you give me any other advice related to newcomer like the above one

I see your recent delivery shows 9 months. :thinking:

It appears you’ve been on hiatus and came back? Or you’ve been around the whole 9 months with zero orders?

For you to say Fiverr is not a good website and don’t have standards is a bit much. It takes time for most sellers to get a steady flow of sales. Instead of putting down the website, do something about it. Generate multiple streams of income. UPYOUR game!

Have you ever watched those TV programs like Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Supernanny, etc. All these TV shows are based on the premise of an expert telling others what they are doing wrong, even though the people doing the parenting or the owners of the restaurant are working full-time on what they do and desperate to succeed. It seems incredible at times, when you have a restaurant owner whose kitchen is dirty and staff are incompetent or a parent who feeds a kid tons of sugar and can’t get …
What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

thanks 4 ur advice 🙂 ok I try it

Archived