On time delivery and decreasing level

graphicdlogos

I am facing problem with my on time delivery without any reason and they said it shows 60 days statistics not real time but my on time delivery is reducing day by day. I was level 2 seller now I am level 1 seller what happens next? What happens if I have less on time delivery and I am 0 level? Will they Disable my account?

You might see if this helps:

Many sellers have mentioned that their stats have or haven’t changed and they don’t understand why. This is especially true near each evaluation day when everyone is nervous. You must remember that your stats are measured over a 60 day period, so stats CAN change every single day. This includes completion rate, on-time delivery, rating, response rate, etc. If you have an order that was canceled or late 55 days ago, that order won’t “drop off” of your 60 day count until after the 60 days mark. …

Many sellers have mentioned that their stats have or haven’t changed and they don’t understand why. This is especially true near each evaluation day when everyone is nervous. You must remember that your stats are measured over a 60 day period, so stats CAN change every single day. This includes completion rate, on-time delivery, rating, response rate, etc. If you have an order that was canceled or late 55 days ago, that order won’t “drop off” of your 60 day count until after the 60 days mark. …

Thank you for replying sir.

• 6 months later...

Thank you I finally understand that now. I have a 3.3 review who turned around and order from me again and I got a 5.0 I felt very good about actually allowing that person to order for me again. I was taking a huge risk and felt like it was important to just keep doing good business and it’ll all work out itself. I got a 5 review the second time. After a year on Fiverr I have all 5.0. I am so afraid that 3.3 will bring me down any word on that? My review is on June 14

Archived