Fiverr Community Forum

On-time Delivery help me please

My delivery rate is now 72% and my service is on the last pages. I want to fix it and don’t know how to think of a review exchange
what are you advising me

4 Likes

I suggest that you simply deliver all your orders on time. And don’t do review exchanges. It is both against the Fiverr Terms of Service and very dishonest.

3 Likes

Okay now you try buyer request :face_with_thermometer: This time bet way :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It is the best option daily you can apply for 10 buyer’s request…keep on apply them…and complete with 5 star review, your gig will move to higher rank pages while searching.the deviry rate is purely depends on cancellation of orders…for every 10 orders you can cancel 1 order…in lat 60 days…if it is more then automatically your delivery rate will be decreased…they will calculate even a single second.so it is better maintain decency…all the best

1 Like

You’ve to do complete more and more order with timely delivery and if you’re doing late to complete the work the you can ask your buyer to extend the time and then you can complete the order on time and deliver then.

1 Like

I suggest you to not do review exchange as it is against fiver rules. I also suggest to deliver your order as fast as possible and always do your best in responding to buyers if they have any doubts or something.

1 Like