On-time delivery keeps going down!

elisemark

Hello all! I have been a seller for little over a year now. Last month I accidentally slipped below 90% on time delivery. Most of the deliveries happened within an hour or so of the delivery time, and I still always get 5 star reviews because I communicate with my clients and deliver good results within a very reasonable time. Most if not all clients don’t view the work as “late” because I am delivering so close to the delivery time. I know I need to adjust that and am working on fixing to make sure I deliver on time!

That being said, my percent rate for on time delivery is in the 80-90% range and I am not getting enough new orders to bring it back up! My views have gone significantly down. Also, even though I have delivered all orders since then on time, my delivery rate is still going down even now. Anyone know why that is?? Any suggestions to help get my rate back up?

I know that I need to be careful about my delivery rate going forward, so I will fix that for sure. Thanks for your help and insight! Elise

Hello all! I have been a seller for little over a year now. Last month I accidentally slipped below 90% on time delivery. Most of the deliveries happened within an hour or so of the delivery time, and I still always get 5 star reviews because I communicate with my clients and deliver good results within a very reasonable time. Most if not all clients don’t view the work as “late” because I am delivering so close to the delivery time. I know I need to adjust that and am working on fixing to make sure I deliver on time!

That being said, my percent rate for on time delivery is in the 80-90% range and I am not getting enough new orders to bring it back up! My views have gone significantly down. Also, even though I have delivered all orders since then on time, my delivery rate is still going down even now. Anyone know why that is?? Any suggestions to help get my rate back up?

I know that I need to be careful about my delivery rate going forward, so I will fix that for sure. Thanks for your help and insight! Elise

Any suggestions to help get my rate back up?

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010975257-All-about-order-completion

I am not getting enough new orders

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010975257-All-about-order-completion

Thank you very much. The Getting through sales slump post was extremely helpful. I have altered my gigs for faster delivery and even lowered my rates a little, but I will also add that information to my gig description and implement some of these other tips. Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have been experiencing the same issue for a while now. I deliver my jobs on time and times when I didn’t even deliver a job, it will keep reducing. As a result of this, I lost my level 2 status and I am about to lose the level one status.

I have written to Fiverr, but still no response amd it’s been more than two weeks!

Is there anyway I can reach Fiverr, so they can resolve this on time before 15th.

This isn’t fair and I am pretty much fustrated.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Thank you for these suggestions! There are helpful some helpful tips to work this this challenging time! I hope with these tips I can get some new orders, get my number back up, and start getting more orders again!

Hi,

I have been experiencing the same issue for a while now. I deliver my jobs on time and times when I didn’t even deliver a job, it will keep reducing. As a result of this, I lost my level 2 status and I am about to lose the level one status.

I have written to Fiverr, but still no response amd it’s been more than two weeks!

Is there anyway I can reach Fiverr, so they can resolve this on time before 15th.

This isn’t fair and I am pretty much fustrated.

The same thing happened to me. I was at 87% on-time delivery and then just the other day it went down, but I haven’t delivered an order late since the number went down in the first. place! I really do not know why. I am very disappointed. I do not blame Fiverr for this, but I do not understand why the rate is what it is.

Did Fiverr respond to you? Please let me know what happened for you. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to update you all that I finally got my stats up and I am finally a level 1 seller again!

I was a level 2 before my stats went down and I dropped to no level. I am assuming maybe I’ll get back to level 2 at the next review, but I am not sure! Does anyone have any insight on this?

As soon as my number started going in the 90% range I started getting orders again. Just wanted to share my experience to let you know that if you can keep at you can recover from mistakes like the one I made!

Please share your experiences here—all are welcome!

Archived