Fiverr Forum

"On-Time Delivery" - New Fiverr Dashboard

I hope so everyone got their new Fiverr Dashboard, which is pretty awesome.

It’s a refined version of “To-Do” & “Manage Sales” section of Fiverr. I used to follow “Manage-Sales” section as it gives me better insights of my orders.

Point of making this thread is, new “Delivered On-Time” section that has been added to Dashboard. My Response Rate and Completion rate is 100% but my “On-Time Delivery” is 82% as I delivered 2 orders late this time. Although I was missing requirements from buyers but I could have rectified it if I checked my order page on-time.

Is there any chance if I keep delivery on time and never get late for future orders, my “on-time delivery” will be again increased to 100% or something closer to it.

Peace

Yes I think that’s very possible. Much like with ratings. The more orders you deliver early or on time, the better that score will be. It will just take time.

Well, it’s just about percentage calculation I suppose.

Let me explain: if you delivered 2 orders late on 20, then you have 18/20 orders on time, so 90%.

If you deliver 10 orders more, on-time percentage will be 28/30 = 93.3%.

If you deliver 10 orders more, on-time percentage will be 38/40 = 95.0%.

I could go on but I think you understand the point; now, given this, 100% could be approached the more orders you deliver on time in future.

If you ask me if orders delivered on-time percentage is computed in a specific period, well I can’t answer, but I think (my personal opinion) is that it’s calculated on all orders you delivered from the first time you signed up on Fiverr.

mark74 said: If you ask me if orders delivered on-time percentage is computed in a specific period, well I can't answer, but I think (my personal opinion) is that it's calculated on all orders you delivered from the first time you signed up on Fiverr.

I personally think it'll be over a 30 day period. My "delivered on-time percentage" is currently at 100%, yet I've definitely delivered a couple of orders late in the past (especially when I first signed up).

Reply to @mrproofreading: The tooltip shown if you hover your mouse on that box doesn’t provide anything that make me think percentage is calculated on the last 30 days (like response rate).

But consider that Fiverr removed from the count mutually cancelled orders (and that’s the reason many of us saw that percentage raised today!).

Finally, percentage is rounded… so maybe you’re not exactly at 100%, but too close to see the difference :slight_smile:

Reply to @mark74:

Ahan… I was personally thinking the same.

Will take care of my future orders.

Reply to @mark74: You know what’d be great?

Instead of us speculating as to what it COULD be, why doesn’t fiverr just tell us? :smiley:

I’m struggling with that as well. I don’t understand :confused: I used to deliver late due the technical issues, my laptop got broken and i was pretty pretty late with lots of orders and the percentage is still dropping it’s like is having its own life lol sometimes its going up sometimes its dropping down but i deliver just in time. Should i deliver earlier? Like one day before i have to deliver? :confused:

if you mouse over the said percentage in the dashboard it will clearly show that it includes orders from the last 60 days. So your late orders will drop over time and you will (likely) go back to 100%.HTH