Fiverr Forum

Once payment is withdrawn, is it available on Paypal immediately?

So I finally, after 17 days, have $4 in my paypal account lol. When I am ready to withdraw, how soon until the funds show up in my PayPal account? Also, how soon until I can use my Paypal (Mastercard)? I don’t want to use the PayPal card and funds not be available. Please let me know. Thanks!

“how soon until the funds show up in my PayPal account?” the answer is: instantly :slight_smile:

Congrats for your 4$, guess was your first order, good job!

Yes once you withdraw to your paypal you will get a email pretty much a second later telling you a deposit has been made into your account

instantly within no time

Once Paypal receives the funds it is immediately available to you on your Paypal Mastercard. I have downloaded the iPhone App as well so I can no on the go when I receive Paypal payments.

Grats on your first sale! I withdrew my funds the other day too, and I got it instantly!

I’m very happy with how this is all working! Starting to get clients who are returning to me for more work. I almost wish I didn’t have a full-time day job so I could do this all the time :slight_smile: Thanks for all of your help.

“how soon until the funds show up in my PayPal account?” the answer is: instantly :slight_smile:

Yes once you withdraw to your paypal you will get a email pretty much a second later telling you a deposit has been made into your account

instantly within no time

Once Paypal receives the funds it is immediately available to you on your Paypal Mastercard. I have downloaded the iPhone App as well so I can no on the go when I receive Paypal payments.

Grats on your first sale! I withdrew my funds the other day too, and I got it instantly!

I’m very happy with how this is all working! Starting to get clients who are returning to me for more work. I almost wish I didn’t have a full-time day job so I could do this all the time :slight_smile: Thanks for all of your help.

instantly within no time