One buyer five times in a row!

n4y33m

This is my first week in fiverr. Created my account in 19th February. I got one buyer, five times in a row, and every time with a full 5* review. Glad to have a nice buyer in opening week!
Wish to help lot of people in the community,like did to him! He is a nice person, and I’m the luckiest seller 😁

keep it up dude

Always kept learning attitude.

you can learn lot of things from fiverr blog,forum,academy.

Thanks! I thought it’ll be tricky to work for people here.

So, I’m not that much confident yet, how I do in future but have lots of hope! 😇

As a newbie, can’t understand a thing, what you guys talking about 😦

Let me explain.

5 reviews consecutively could raise a warning sign for your future buyers.

Taverr means to say a buyer looking at your gig can consider your reviews as fake, because all are given by a same seller.

yes PayPal charge backs and those that try to milk extra work in exchange for a better review

Your buyer can claim for money back even after using your work 😏

He probably ask you to do some work for free of cost as he ordered your gig 5 times.

I wish you won’t get into some trouble.

Aman

Let me explain.

Taverr means to say a buyer looking at your gig can consider your reviews as fake, because all are given by a same seller.

yes PayPal charge backs and those that try to milk extra work in exchange for a better review

He probably ask you to do some work for free of cost as he ordered your gig 5 times.

Aman

I don’t think I’ve ever had even three reviews in a row from the same buyer.

Let me explain.

Aman

I see, that must be troublesome 😶

To be honest, as a technical person, i must say, the first buyer I got isn’t that expert to do his own work. So I’ve been supporting him remotely, and that takes some times too. And every remote access I’ve done, he learned something new and ordered one gig!! That was the case! I don’t expect any problem though. Wish me luck 🙂

I think it depends on the category. In voice over, I have quite a few repeat buyers. One guy will order a dozen gigs per week, but might wait two or three weeks, then reviews 10 of them in a row.

If anybody ever looked, they would realize he’s a high volume white board seller, so it’s obvious he’s not a bogus buyer.

In my category if you’re a higher volume seller, it’s normal to have a set of reviews from one buyer, among lots of other reviews. Even in the beginning it was common to get two or three in a row from the same buyer. (Do one, they like you, and send you a set of others to do…)

@n4y33m Since you’re newer, many buyers will assume your best friend purchased a set of gigs from you, so as soon as possible you want to get a few other clients, otherwise it appears fake even if it is for real.

I think it depends on the category. In voice over, I have quite a few repeat buyers. One guy will order a dozen gigs per week, but might wait two or three weeks, then reviews 10 of them in a row.

If anybody ever looked, they would realize he’s a high volume white board seller, so it’s obvious he’s not a bogus buyer.

In my category if you’re a higher volume seller, it’s normal to have a set of reviews from one buyer, among lots of other reviews. Even in the beginning it was common to get two or three in a row from the same buyer. (Do one, they like you, and send you a set of others to do…)

@n4y33m Since you’re newer, many buyers will assume your best friend purchased a set of gigs from you, so as soon as possible you want to get a few other clients, otherwise it appears fake even if it is for real.

Thanks for awesome advice. It gives me some hope. It’s my first week in fiverr. I wish I can get other buyers soon 😉

I think it depends on the category.

Yes same case with me. I had few sellers who have same gigs as mine and outsource their work to me…

Archived