One buyer tells me to make a portfolio site if I do he will give me so many works. Is Fiverr allow any portfolio site?

codestands

I am a web developer. I am new on Fiverr. any buyer can’t believe me without a portfolio site or review. Today One buyer tells me to make a portfolio site in 1 month. if he likes my site then he will give me so many projects. my question is that

if I make a site where I will not add any contact information is Fiverr will accept it?

What to do now. Please help me 🙂
Thanks

Before there was this webpage that showed a list of portfolio domains that Fiverr allows, but I can’t find it. I’m wondering if Fiverr has suddenly decided to not allow portfolio sites anymore…
If this helps, you can send attachments. If he wants proof that your work is legit, maybe you could send him screenshots of the portfolio site?

Before there was this webpage that showed a list of portfolio domains that Fiverr allows, but I can’t find it. I’m wondering if Fiverr has suddenly decided to not allow portfolio sites anymore…

If this helps, you can send attachments. If he wants proof that your work is legit, maybe you could send him screenshots of the portfolio site?

I was show my Flickr portfolio site. but he wanted to visit my site. I want to use my website. So what can I do in this moment?

should I make a one page site where I will add just my previous work example?

Think this might be the one? 🙂

favicon-32x32.png.dadf56e0d28ab21067997d29841433ad.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.6594f63fe20ddcf28753b44aa1a54f54.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

You can also use URL’s that lead to general websites, such as Google.com, or to websites that provide free tools, such as wordcount.com or colorpicker.com.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

You can also use URL’s that lead to general websites, such as Google.com, or to websites that provide free tools, such as wordcount.com or colorpicker.com.

is there have any site where my buyer can use my website which I made for my clients ??

The buyer is just wanted to visit my few websites.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Yes it is; thank you! For whatever reason, when I clicked on the URL it wouldn’t go there and just redirect to the main page. It acted like the webpage had been taken down.

I would NEVER go to the effort of doing something because of a “promise” of long-term work from a client.

I’ve been freelancing since 2014.

I can tell you I’ve heard that promise many, many times.

And…it has NEVER come true.

I think you are being played but that’s my opinion.

I would NEVER go to the effort of doing something because of a “promise” of long-term work from a client.

I’ve been freelancing since 2014.

I can tell you I’ve heard that promise many, many times.

And…it has NEVER come true.

I think you are being played but that’s my opinion.

I think your opinion is right. Thanks for sharing your opinion. I have learned something from it’s. 😊

Archived