One cancel order but cancel percentage of order completion down to 67%, how it can recover?

creative_club

Hi! Guys. I have an issue with my order completion ratio because recently my customer canceled the order due to his misunderstanding. my order completion ratio down to 67% from 100%. please advise how it would improve and how much time would be required in recovery at 100% ?? 😦

The order completed rate will be calculated for the orders of last 60 days.

Simple example to understand : If you received 10 orders for last 60 days and 1 got canceled then your order completed rate will be reduced by 10%

if you received 5 orders and 1 cancellation then the rate will be reduced by 20% (it is the percentage of cancelation occurred on total orders within 60 days)

There for to increase the order completed rate you have to handle more orders.

Also remember that 1 cancellation will impact on the 60 days rate (punishment for 2 moths)

Simple example to understand : If you received 10 orders for last 60 days and 1 got canceled then your order completed rate will be reduced by 10%

if you received 5 orders and 1 cancellation then the rate will be reduced by 20% (it is the percentage of cancelation occurred on total orders within 60 days)

Also remember that 1 cancellation will impact on the 60 days rate (punishment for 2 moths)

o so nice of you!

i understand your guideline.means to say if we cancel 2 orders in 60 days so that we have increase our order quantity to recover this?? means now time is to recover lose before evaluation deadline?

bundle of thanks for your cooperation:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Thank you very much.

Archived