One connection, two fiverr account access accidentally, May I face problem?

I generally go through FIverr Account by my mobile data, In my room there is a WIFi connection.
In which connection my friend use his Fiverr Account. But today accidently I have login my Fiverr account through that WIFI connection. Then as soon as possible I log out my account.
May I fall in danger Within very near future.
Here is my profile linkClick here

I doubt it will give you trouble considering it’s probably different payment info, etc.

If it were a routine occurrence, Fiverr would probably assume one person ran both accounts and deactivate them.

That login was accidently, and I think this type of mistake will not occur in future. For one time mistake Would Fiverr deactivate my Account?

sydneymorgan just answered your question and I think the answer sounds good enough for your question

Fiverr can ban your account even for a single and simple mistake.

However, it may not be a problem for this time, but make sure you are not doing this again and again.

https://www.fiverr.com/users/bookbd/manage_gigs

Managing accounts on one WiFi is not a trouble But if you Try to use both accounts on same browser or Computer you will end up being blocked I guess.

Just in case if you don’t know, Fiverr doesn’t allow multiple accounts on same internet connection if both of them works in the same service area.

Thank you all a lot.