One Gig should allow for One Category

poll  

52 members have voted

1. 1. poll

So… An article writer shouldn’t be allowed to have a gig for articles about bitcoin, another gig for articles about pet care, the third gig for articles about technology, and so on? Or, an intro video maker shouldn’t be allowed to have several gigs offering different intros?

So… An article writer shouldn’t be allowed to have a gig for articles about bitcoin, another gig for articles about pet care, the third gig for articles about technology, and so on? Or, an intro video maker shouldn’t be allowed to have several gigs offering different intros?

I think, Article is a category and sub category should be 20s. So there should not be 20s of different gig.

Guest offlinehelpers

Is this another of these ‘pulling up the ladder behind you’ threads? 😉

Until told otherwise by Fiverr, users should be able to offer as many of whatever gigs they like in whatever categories/subcategories they like.

Otherwise to have more than one gig, sellers would have to be multi-talented.

Are all of your gigs in different categories as your title would suggest @fast_editing ?

Ok, for example: I am video editor. I can do logo intro templates and custom logo intros. Those should be in same category. Also I can do stomp intros, which will be in the same category too.

I totally disagree. You want to limit sellers.

Archived