Fiverr Community Forum

One mobile Device problem

How many Fiverr accounts can be run on one phone?

8 Likes

You are only allowed to have one Fiverr account.

3 Likes

The phone I bought now that I used to use has to run Fiverr but now I want to run my account. Now if I want to use Fiverr in this phone then what do I have to do?

Log in with your account details and fiverr will send you an OTP (One Time Pin) in three different ways to select where you would like to receive the pin;

1. Through your mobile number
  2. Through your email
  3. Through fiverr notifications (on your PC)

Choose one and receive your pin then log in. Simple!

2 Likes

It will Be a problem if the phone was previously logged in Fiverr?

1 Like

With another account? (not yours)

1 Like

yes, another account. before someone else used the phone

1 Like

Contact CS and explain the situation before your account land into some kinda trouble

1 Like

you can use one id for one phone.

2 Likes

You can use one account only.

1 Like

You can run 2 different accounts on your one phone by using 2 different email id’s and different IP address. In case if the ask your KYC for verification of your account , you should be ready to submit 2 different set of ID and Address proof for both the accounts .

Thanks
sowrov801

I think Fiverr allowed one account. But you can contact customer support.

if you want to use Fiverr on Your phone then You have to need to install the Fiverr app from the Google play store or Apple store. And then log in with your current Fiverr account.

1 Like

Your advice may guide to ToS violation.

Refer to https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

If OP is still unsure of their concern, they would need to contact support with their story and ask for approval.

Only one Fiverr account you use one phone.

@omitminje
You can use olny one Account for one Phone .Wish you all the best :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like