Fiverr Community Forum

One month has gone but fiverr still sleeping with this problem: We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual

How many days does Fiverr need to solve this issue? I’m just worried about it. It is been one month, all of my gigs are active but I can not see the progress. As a newbie Fiverr should not make us disappointed.

5 Likes

yes bro… i face same problem @ali_fullstack

I don’t think they work and when they started working my gigs were gone to the last page .And everything seems very weired to me .No order , no knock totally fustrated.

1 Like

Tbh, it is nice to know it’s not just me having a problem. Would like to see this get fixed soon though.

@sampaakther551 Sister, Just waiting for solution. Don’t know what they do. Thank you.

1 Like

@designhub777 It is an international marketplace. how this problem going for long.

They should fix it soon and get rid of us from disappointed.

1 Like

How can you say this, you recently delivered your order(12hrs ago) and one order is in a queue.

1 Like

The order which is in running was confirmed by the Colombian client from last 4 months ago and finally she was able to order it 2 days ago.This does not mean a new client order my gig or knock me .

Be thankful, something is better than nothing.

Alhamdulillah , definitely I am thankful to my Almighty Allah. But the situation is abnormal everyone should understand it.Thanks

1 Like