Fiverr Community Forum

One month on fiverr today

Hello guys!
First I wanna say a huge thank you to everyone On the forum as I have learnt a lot from the platform. It’s exactly one month today since I set up my account and in that time I’ve completed 5 orders and earned about $150. I know these are just small beginnings but I can’t help but feel a little lucky as I’ve seen some other people’s experience which wasn’t so pretty. I hope we can all start making huge sales soon. I’ve worked with 4 different buyers in that time, one of which returned to place a second order. Also in the process of negotiating a deal for a new order from my last client which once completed will really boost my earning for September. I’ve only managed to earn $40 so far. I’m hoping to land my 6th order asap and can’t wait to go closer to achieving the requirement for promotion to Level One seller. Hopefully I can hit that by October. Wish everyone luck in their business and have a great day!
Thanks for reading!

12 Likes

Congratulation man, wish a good Luck

1 Like

Wow lucky you and Congrats. It took me 21 days to get my first order. Then I had Corona so wasted alot of time. But after coming back from long holidays im back to work. Not lucky as you but going smooth. Congrats to u for future success. Hope things go great for you :+1:

3 Likes

I’m a bit like you …

1 Like

Congratulations…

2 Likes

Congratulations! Keep rendering quality service and the rewards will please you

1 Like

Thanks for your kind wishes Fouzia. Sorry about you getting sick. I hope you are alright now.

Congrats. That’s a big achievement, especially for monetary values.
I only got $25 in August alone and still waiting to get big deals for my gigs so I can earn more income and upgrade my level as a seller.
Hope things are great for you.

1 Like

Congratulations on your big achievement. All the best. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you my man! Wish you more of the same

Oh yeah? That’s dope! What service do you provide?

1 Like

Thank you. Have a nice day

1 Like

Thanks man. I trust that :100:

1 Like

I’m very sure things will pick up for you. I’ve learnt a lot from the topics on this forum and I’ve gotten 4/5 of my orders from buyers requests. Although I’ve sent about 25. But I think you should explore that more. Good luck!

Yeah I’m all good now and back to work. Thanks :relieved:

1 Like

Congratulation bro…

1 Like

I read you full post.
It’s really really good really good. Go ahead and connect with forum.
have a good day
Thank you

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: on your Success in Business and Best of luck for Furture

1 Like

Congratulation man, wish a good Luck

2 Likes

Thank you my man! Have s great day