Fiverr Forum

ONE of MY GIG REQUEST Posting Got UnAPPROVED - DENIED! -- Any CLUE Help?

Would anyone know of any Reason (s) that a GIG REQUEST Post can be UnAPPROVED or DENIED? --I’ve had Gig Requests before with NO PROBLEM! … I have not recieved a reason or notification and I am CLUELESS of What I doing Wrong? … Would anyone happen to know of any basics of how or what I can do for it can be fixed? … THANK YOU!:slight_smile:

what was your gig title?

HUMAN BILLBOARD - HOLD Sign in Highly PUBLIC Place (1-Hour) … TAKE /VIDEO (15min) and (3) PHOTO For My WEBSITE

THANK YOU! :slight_smile: … So much for your help! … I was able to get approved and recieved so many response and i was able to hire some real good talented gigs for my website! :slight_smile:

GIG REQUEST: How come Fiverr doesn’t tell us correct guidelines? … Please help me with this, is the 2nd revision and still unAPPROVED! What is wrong? …

hold a sign and sing a birthday greeting with a group of four or more people on video for me for five dollars

Usually when it is disapproved by Fiverr, they submit the reasons in an email. Check their reasons :wink:

Title is def. too long

THANK YOU @annai80 i been checking several times no email … I will check to see if it ends up in spam etc! … I will brief it up … Thank you! :slight_smile: