Fiverr Forum

One of My Sold Orders Is Acting Weird [DELIVER BUTTON MISSING

Hello, out there forum members. Right now I need some help with one of my gigs and I would like to know if there’s anything you know I can do.

One of my orders(which I sadly am a little bit late in delivery) is claiming to be something that I have purchased. The “deliver” button isn’t even showing up as it normally does! Everything else is normal, the countdown is there, there are the requirements that have been submitted by MY BUYER, but there is no way that I can even deliver the document.

Here is a screenshot of the message that comes up at the bottom of the screen. I need to deliver to my buyer, but I don’t want to deliver through messages as the buyer can then cancel the order and obtain free work. What should I do?

Thanks for the help guys!

Edit: I realize now that this has already been “discussed”, but if anybody has a SOLUTION to the problem, that would be greatly appreciated.

Mod note: Title edited for visibility.
This issue has been reported to Customer Service
Suggested Solution: Send work with your files attached in the order page and then deliver with the Fiverr App (thanks to @fidan06)

Another thing that I(Braden) have discovered:
You can even just deliver the actual document(or file you have) through the app so then you don’t have to send a message. Steps:

1. Create a DropBox account if you don’t already have one
  2. Sign in on your laptop/computer and transfer the files onto your account
  3. Download the DropBox app on your phone/tablet.
  4. Then you can deliver from the Fiverr app through DropBox without using your computer through the message interface!

My deliver button is gone
Deliver Button Missing

deliver button is disappear

Hi Braden - bit confused about where the order thinks it’s you that’s the buyer?

Anyway, if we assume you’re not the buyer, I would ask for an extension from the resolution centre, explaining it’s a technical issue that’s stopping you from delivering in time. Then, contact CS, explaining the problem of the lack of deliver button, and see what they can do to help.

Anyway, hope this helps! :slight_smile:

It’s a technical error. Contact customer support, only they can sort it out.

Yes, I would pretty much advise what @offlinehelpers have said.
Although, personally, I would send the buyer the files with an explanation that Fiverr has a bug so you cannot mark it as “officially delivered” yet but you will do this later when the bug is fixed.
CS will take care of it if you end up with a late delivery due to a bug and this bug is very widespread so they will be aware of it.

If you miss a delivery due to a bug, just contact support and explain it. They will sort it out.
They did it for me a couple of days ago. Annoying but not a major deal once it is fixed relatively quickly.

@offlinehelpers, what I meant by thinking I was the buyer was, if you look closely at the image I had attached, you can see that it says "You’ll be able to cancel this order if the seller does not deliver within the next 24 hours, but usually it says the buyer will have the chance to cancel it.
@writer99025, @eoinfinnegan I’ll be sure to contact customer service, but at the same time, I don’t want to bug them as I’m willing to bet they’ve already gotten a ton of emails because of this issue. I’ll just message my buyers and explain what has happened so they won’t cancel their orders. It seems like the whole website has been flip-flopped; now it’s asking me to review an order that I delivered.

Yeah, I know what you mean but if it affects your delivered on time rate, you should contact them as it isnt your fault.

Several more threads popping up with similar problems.

I’m having this same issue too right now. Can’t find any of the delivery buttons to click, but the order is still counting down.

It’s the same for me…everybody seems to have this problem…serious technical error.

Good News: I’m pretty sure that if you have a revision you need to take care of, you can still deliver. I just checked one revision that I had to do and it’s giving me the option to deliver the modified work. Fingers crossed.

Same here. I send work with fiverr App and then I attached again files in chat… so the buyer can find them and I am not in late. I suggest to do the same.

If you have the mobile app, the delivery button there works just fine.

I just used it to deliver my order. :wink:

@fidan06 AHAH! It appears you two have found a solution! Thank you for that!

Hmm, maybe it has to do with this newly added feature (possibly “attracting” more bugs):

Maybe Fiverr does indeed try turning more sellers into buyers :thinking:

New conspiracy theory…?

Please don’t! :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue as well. Ugh. So stressful, and thank you for the MOD NOTES I don’t know what I would have done!