One of the greatest Fiverr Support Member --------> Jay

typenearn

I have been here at fiverr for about 8 months and I have made over 6000+ USD. I have made few purchase this month. At first Seller deliver the order as stated but after 2-3 weeks, the goods which I ordered were disappeared. I contacted Fiverr Support and they act as a champ. They replied really quickly and when I told them the circumstances, they cancelled all my orders and I have gotten my money back.

So to All new buyers "YOU CAN PURCHASE WHATEVER YOU WANT HERE AT FIVERR AND YOUR MONEY IS 100% SAFE. IF SOMEONE DID NOT DELIVER THE ORDER ACCORDING TO DESCRIPTION THEN YOU CAN CONTACT FIVERR SUPPORT AND THEY WILL HELP YOU IN VERY QUICK TIME"

I shared my experience as a BUYER to those who are still hesitant in purchasing services at Fiverr.

Regards,

Muhammad Wasim

• 7 months later...

Jay seems to have some problems with basic reading comprehension and applying his own ToS. He also takes a snarky/rude tone that is totally inappropriate in his communications. Pretty easy to find several other people complaining about him if you Google a bit. Poor CS agent in my opinion.

Jay used to be great. However I believe he was reprimanded recently for his ‘lax’ attitude towards dealing with some problems i.e. he was willing to remove negative feedback even without permission from the buyer if you tried to work it out but received no response.(This was for cancelled late deliveries when my buyer gave me no information, nothing serious) He now stops doing this. Everybody else does it now but Jay. He told me it was because he got into trouble for doing it…

His attitude does come across as a bit ‘off’ sometimes, but he has the early morning shift so I can’t blame him! Most of the time he comes across as friendly though and willing to help.

Well I want to give a shout out to Jay!! I didn’t get the results I wanted, but he responded very fast, unlike the (36hr response time from someone else I won’t name) and personally went over and reviewed the matter.

Again, I don’t agree with what went on, but the fact of how he handled the situation made me feel so much better!! Not happy with the final result, but I can at least move on finally.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived