Fiverr Community Forum

One of the lucky ones

I’ve been a member of this AWESOME site now for some years, but last August (2019) i decided i would give selling a go.

I didn’t just jump in, i had some services in mind and fully researched those services. After a couple of weeks i was all set to go live. Initially i started out with one gig, my green screen spokesperson production. That was okay and after a couple more weeks i added a Breaking News Video

Well, i’ve certainly been busy, and now just a few dollars away from hopefully being nominated for a top rated seller. If it doesn’t happen, then c’est la vie, it’s still be great fun, which i hope will continue longterm.

8 Likes

That’s awesome! Btw, great idea for a gig, and it looks very well produced. Keep at it!

Aww, that’s lovely of you to say so, thank you!

1 Like

Really cool gig!! Congratulations! =)

1 Like

Wow the Breaking News Video was awesome. Thanks for sharing. Wishing you all the best with attaining the Top Rated Seller spot.

1 Like

Aww, that’s so VERY kind of you! Thank you so much. I sincerely hope you’re doing well and stay healthy.

1 Like

I remember when you first started out @paultoole1 as I believe you shared your gig here on the forum? I loved the concept and delivery - I’m really glad to see you’re still here and that things have worked out well for you!

2 Likes

Why not raising prices? I mean you are boss :penguin: in your category, im sure you can charge more without losing steadiness in your orders. Just a suggestion though, I don’t know how much should you charge :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are not lucky, you are intelligent. :grin:

2 Likes

And hardworking too of course

1 Like

Your Breaking News Gig is amazing! I absolutely love the video preview :joy:

Congratulations, well-deserved success!!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your kind comments, it does mean a lot to me.

Wow, Congrats :star_struck:

Hey paul can you teach me how to get some clients im kinda a new here thanks.