Fiverr Community Forum

One router two account

I want to run two Fiverr accounts with one wifi router. same category account. Both account Graphics design related. Will it be any problem

Thank you

5 Likes

Assuming you read the rules and know you will be banned… Enjoy your ban!

7 Likes

It is against Fiverr’s TOS to have the same person run multiple accounts. They will track your IP address and ban you.

6 Likes

Thank you :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Please read the fiverr rules carefully and your both account will be ban.

3 Likes

I was sarcastic dude.

You are not allowed to have more than one account. Don’t do it. Why would you have two accounts anyway?

5 Likes

One my personal account and one my brother account.

1 Like

It is better to use one laptop on one router

3 Likes

You and your brother cannot be selling the same services here if you live together and use the same IP.

GG

2 Likes

Maybe… You can use two account & same category in one one router but it should be Different pc/laptop not in one laptop/pc.

2 Likes

its not possible You can try another wifi also another device
thanks

If you use same ip for same service with two accounts then one will be block I think

You can’t have two accounts at the same address. Fiverr customer support allows 2 accounts only in a few, minor circumstances if you can prove you have someone else that offers different services. So you shouldn’t have another account even if it’s for your brother. And even if Fiverr is ok with that once you contact customer support, they only allow the other account to deliver services separate from yours.

4 Likes

I know lot of Agency those who are teaching services like web development & Digital marketing. They have 10/15 laptop/pc for teaching purpose. They use one router. They use same category gig in individual laptop or pc but all are use same wifi router.

3 Likes

This is never possible

I not possible, you use to one wifi line and one fiverr account.

Thank you

You will be banned to do this …

Yes problem. You can use one account with one Wi-Fi router.