One sale since August please help

adatewithadummy

Your gig looks cute! If I think of an occasion, I will purchase from you! 🙂
It looks like there’s only one other person selling a similar service here. However, she is charging only $5, while you are charging $10. If I were you, I would lower my prices until I got a few reviews under my belt. Also try editing your gig tags.
Maybe be a bit more specific in your title and description like “I will do a ventriloquist video to say happy birthday” or “congratulations on a new job” or something like that.

Have you advertised your gig anywhere?
I would also dump the logo gigs. Seems a bit random with your other gigs.
Best of luck!

Constantly changing your gig in the hopes that it will result in a deluge of sales, is like putting a band-aid on a bullet wound, taking it off, and then putting it on again, expecting the wound to be healed just because there’s a band-aid.

The best thing to do to start healing a bullet wound is to go to the source – remove the bullet, so that the rest of the wound can be treated. In the same way, the best way to start earning sales on a Fiverr gig, is not to keep making superficial changes, and expecting success, but, instead, to get out there and promote your gig, so that the people who need your services know how to find your gig.

Don’t do little to no productive work, and expect great success in return. Success is only earned through hard work, and hard work means getting out there into the world and marketing and promoting your gigs. People aren’t going to miraculously find your gig out of the blue, YOU need to get out there and SHOW them how to find you.

Be productive. Be willing to work hard. That’s the only way you are going to build success.

Your gig looks cute! If I think of an occasion, I will purchase from you! 🙂

It looks like there’s only one other person selling a similar service here. However, she is charging only $5, while you are charging $10. If I were you, I would lower my prices until I got a few reviews under my belt. Also try editing your gig tags.

Maybe be a bit more specific in your title and description like “I will do a ventriloquist video to say happy birthday” or “congratulations on a new job” or something like that.

Have you advertised your gig anywhere?

I would also dump the logo gigs. Seems a bit random with your other gigs.

Best of luck!

Paul , vapeskorea

Thanks so much for reviewing my gigs i’m glad you took the time and were honest. Thanks for liking them and we look forward to serving you on any occasion in the future. We took a look at your gigs they are most impressive, I can’t believe you took time out to look at ours thank you, thank you, thank you. I will go back to my gigs and do as you suggested.

Best Wishes

Michelle adatewithadummy

Constantly changing your gig in the hopes that it will result in a deluge of sales, is like putting a band-aid on a bullet wound, taking it off, and then putting it on again, expecting the wound to be healed just because there’s a band-aid.

The best thing to do to start healing a bullet wound is to go to the source – remove the bullet, so that the rest of the wound can be treated. In the same way, the best way to start earning sales on a Fiverr gig, is not to keep making superficial changes, and expecting success, but, instead, to get out there and promote your gig, so that the people who need your services know how to find your gig.

Don’t do little to no productive work, and expect great success in return. Success is only earned through hard work, and hard work means getting out there into the world and marketing and promoting your gigs. People aren’t going to miraculously find your gig out of the blue, YOU need to get out there and SHOW them how to find you.

Be productive. Be willing to work hard. That’s the only way you are going to build success.

jonbaas

Thanks for reviewing my gigs. I will promote and market my gig as you have suggested thanks for helping me see the things to change.

Michelle adatewithadummy

Archived