One Sentence Worst Experiences on Fiverr

eoinfinnegan

Well, I can tell you this about my worst experience:

• it was not my first negative review (actually, back then it was a “Thumbs down” 👎 )

• it was also not my first chargeback experience

• it was not even the first (and only) time I was suspended for “spamming” (long story short, I contacted previous buyers to offer them a new service based on what they purchased, and some of them had reported me - you can’t blame me, I was young and stupid :crazy_face: )

• nor was it the first buyer who had cursed my family and threatened me in every message

Nope.

It was my first (and only) time when my account got hacked and stolen $200 of my really hard earned money, in a time when there were no extras or packages and thus you couldn’t have priced your gigs more than $5. So it was 40 orders that were made in vain (for me).

Sorry for making it more than a sentence, Eoin 😅

• it was not my first negative review (actually, back then it was a “Thumbs down” 👎 )

• it was not even the first (and only) time I was suspended for “spamming” (long story short, I contacted previous buyers to offer them a new service based on what they purchased, and some of them had reported me - you can’t blame me, I was young and stupid :crazy_face: )

• nor was it the first buyer who had cursed my family and threatened me in every message

Nope.

It was my first (and only) time when my account got hacked and stolen $200 of my really hard earned money, in a time when there were no extras or packages and thus you couldn’t have priced your gigs more than $5. So it was 40 orders that were made in vain (for me).

It was my first (and only) time when my account got hacked and stolen $200 of my really hard earned money,

Yeah, I would be very upset if that happened to me.

Nope.

you can’t blame me, I was young and stupid

Fair enough, you are not young any more though.

That experience is seriously nasty - cant imagine!

My first non 5-star review felt like a kick in the teeth

My first non 5-star review felt like a kick in the teeth

Nowadays, it’s really common for buyers to leave 4.5-star reviews, back in the days it was a different story.

Anway, my worst experience was the first encounter of the so-called “Dear Sirs”, when I did the work and they wanted me to cancel. Three years ago, just as Woofy said, I was also, too young and I was a bit dumb. Just a kiddo and I had no clue that such thing as “Terms of Service” existed, scared of a negative review, I offered the refund, and cried for a day. I lost $5, and then it started happening once a month, with buyers from the same two countries, which I won’t name. 😦

If it wasn’t for guys like you, I would never actually read the terms of service, I would never update my gigs.

Nothing on Fiverr ever upsets me. But since I joined Fiverr I have been upset by the loss in the Delhi elections in early 2015, Bihar election in late 2015 and that’s about it, I guess. Yesterday, BSE SENSEX went down by 450 points, that shook me up as well. Fiverr has generally been fun for me, even my 5 negative reviews didn’t have any effect on me. What’s there to get upset about Fiverr - I get paid to write articles…I mean like…WOW. [Yeah, I was deeply upset and shaken to the core by the loss in the ICC Cricket Champions Trophy Final against Pakistan, couldn’t sleep for 2-3 days after that.] [There you go, typical Writer, politics, stock markets and cricket in a single post on Fiverr 😂 ]

Oh and you got flagged. And then you are wondering why you can’t get the badge “Regular”. 😛

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Back to back 3msg was blocked

It had happened once to me, I have lost an order, the buyer wanted his e-mail to be written on the social media cover, I didn’t get any message from him, and after four days a cancellation request because I hadn’t helped him put the e-mail in a long time. And after few days I get a notification, open it and the message was.

“WOW, perfect design, would you please add my email address blahblahblah@blahblahblah.com and you can deliver again”

Nothing on Fiverr ever upsets me. But since I joined Fiverr I have been upset by the loss in the Delhi elections in early 2015, Bihar election in late 2015 and that’s about it, I guess. Yesterday, BSE SENSEX went down by 450 points, that shook me up as well. Fiverr has generally been fun for me, even my 5 negative reviews didn’t have any effect on me. What’s there to get upset about Fiverr - I get paid to write articles…I mean like…WOW. [Yeah, I was deeply upset and shaken to the core by the loss in the ICC Cricket Champions Trophy Final against Pakistan, couldn’t sleep for 2-3 days after that.] [There you go, typical Writer, politics, stock markets and cricket in a single post on Fiverr 😂 ]

A 4.5 star review after more than 10 revisions. ( Constant script changes )

OT for @writer99025

couldn’t sleep for 2-3 days after that.

I thought you said “its just a game…” No…??

Archived