One week on fiverr and still haven't any order I tried a lot for making better gigs

abadkhansafi

Hi Dears,

I am Abad Khan Safi, first time on Fiverr. I am a Graphics Designer have 8 years of experience in Graphics Design but I need someone who share me his experience on fiverr and guide me about the new seller on fiverr

Hi Dears,

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, man, dude, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it, and it will put many buyers off.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

“Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, man, dude, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it, and it will put many buyers off.”

Your answer:

“Thank you so much dear

Really?

I think its not matter, but may your advice is your experience

Thank you Sir

If you are a graphics designer than you need to create unique services or gig. you can research your own way for find unique services. Than you can get a good result.

please sir check my profile you will find gigs may you will understand about my skills

And may you fill my others blanks

Thank you for your advice

Archived