Fiverr Community Forum

One week on fiverr and still haven't any order I tried a lot for making better gigs

Hi Dears,
I am Abad Khan Safi, first time on Fiverr. I am a Graphics Designer have 8 years of experience in Graphics Design but I need someone who share me his experience on fiverr and guide me about the new seller on fiverr

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, man, dude, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it, and it will put many buyers off.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Please be patient. All the best. Hope you will get order soon

2 Likes

Thank you so much dear

2 Likes

“Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, man, dude, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it, and it will put many buyers off.”

Your answer:

“Thank you so much dear

Really?

1 Like

I think its not matter, but may your advice is your experience
Thank you Sir

Really? alright - I will pray for you so you get Sales.

If you are a graphics designer than you need to create unique services or gig. you can research your own way for find unique services. Than you can get a good result.

please sir check my profile you will find gigs may you will understand about my skills
And may you fill my others blanks
Thank you for your advice